On July the 18th, Jeff Bezos (CEO) officially announced Amazon’s dive in the highly competitive mobile industry and revealed “Fire”, the etailer’s first smartphone. The Fire Phone’s operating system is actually based on Android but it has its own AppStore. New innovative features could be interesting for app developers. Let’s have a closer look at this newcomer from an app developer’s perspective. Will the Fire Phone seduce App Developers? The new Amazon smartphone will help …
United States / US English
Cocktails Guru (Cocktail) App
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Food & Drink||1.1.1||November 21, 2017||4.58|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 3332 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 24 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 1.1.1 released on November 21, 2017
Version 1.3.0 released on April 17, 2016
- New Tab for Mocktails
- Recipe corrections
- Bug fixing
For ALL users running Android KitKat 4.4 and older versions of android please REINSTALL (uninstall & install) application in order to remove repeated cocktails and ingredients. We are sorry for inconveniences.
- Bug fixing
- New image cropping tool
- Google Login !!!
- Bug fixing
- New menu and layouts
- Improved bar section - ingredients suggestions
Version 1.2.1 released on March 10, 2016
Version 1.2.0 released on February 25, 2016
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
★ Cocktail Guru with over 15 000 cocktail recipes is your ultimate guide in the world of cocktails.
Do you want to explore art of mixology from completely new / interactive perspective ?
Do you want to learn to mix cocktails like a professional bartender?
Do you want to gain all the knowledge to become a cocktail guru ?
If YES is answer to questions above, don't hesitate and download Cocktails Guru right away!
Application gives you all the necessary information to prepare over 15 000 cocktails.
★ You can browse cocktails in:
1. Search function (search by name, ingredients, alcohol volume, method etc.).
2. Alphabetical list.
3. Top 100 Cocktails list.
4. Popular Cocktails list.
5. Cocktail packages (Bloody Marys, IBA Cocktails etc.)
★ Each cocktail contains information about :
1. Detailed description of preparation and all the ingredients used.
2. Cocktails with similar ingredients
3. Pictures of cocktail (each user can upload pictures so you can see multiple images of particular drink)
4. User commentaries (each user can comment , so you can share your knowledge and information)
★ All ingredients are divided into 2 main categories. Alcoholic and non alcoholic ingredients.
All the ingredients contains:
1. Detailed description.
2. Comments. ( users can leave their commentary)
3. List of cocktails which can be made from this ingredient.
★ Bartender Academy is another cool feature of this application which will help you to gain knowledge in theoretical part of mixing cocktails. It provides information regarding :
1. Bartending Tools ( You can find out what is jigger, muddler, strainer or rest of tools).
2. Cocktail Glassware (Do you know what is difference between martini and coupette glass ? :) )
3. Garnishes ( Read something about garnishes you can use).
4. Cocktail Types ( Want to know something about sours or margaritas ? )
5. Bartending techniques ( shaking, muddling, stirring and more..)
6. Terminology ( This article contains all the slang you need to know if you are into cocktails. )
★ If you are looking for some cocktail inspiration or just want to browse over new content than activity screen is right place for you to visit. You can find here :
1. New pictures
2. New commentaries
3. Activity of users you are following.
★Each user is able to build his/her own user profile within application. (You need to log in using Facebook application.). Once you are registered user you are able to :
1. Rate cocktails and other content (commentaries, images).
2. Make pictures & cocktails favourite ("like it",those will be stored in you profile so you can easily access them later).
3. You can add commentaries. (share some of your knowledge, opinion)
4. You can add picture. (share masterpiece you created / bought)
5. Follow other users ( you can easily see theirs activity )
We are developing much more functionality so you can look forward much more "intelligent" cocktail application.
If you have any questions don't hesitate and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Enjoy Cocktails Guru Android App.
Cocktails Guru Team.
Cocktails Guru (Cocktail) App Ranking History | Food & Drink
Cocktails Guru (Cocktail) App daily app ranking in Food & Drink category for the last 30 days.
Cocktails Guru (Cocktail) App Worldwide Rankings | Food & Drink
Cocktails Guru (Cocktail) App rankings per country in Food & Drink category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
For the first time, we’re welcoming a guest post from Appsee, mobile app analytics platform. In this article Hannah gives us the checklist to complete in order to build a solid mobile user onboarding strategy. If app pros want users sticking around with their product, they need to be with them every step of the way. From the first time users open the app, app pros need to be there, providing assistance along the way. …