This week’s collaboration is with Yalantis, mobile application development company. In this article, find 4 effective ways to improve your app title in order to maximize your app store visibility. Read the entire post on Yalantis blog. Having a great app is only the beginning of your app developer or marketer road to success. There’s a lot to do in order to achieve your goals. Building a powerful marketing strategy is a crucial step in …
United States / US English
Contraction Timer (Labor)
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Medical||00.00.11||March 13, 2017||4.41|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2111 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 5 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 00.00.11 released on March 13, 2017
Version 00.00.10 released on August 23, 2016
Version 00.00.09 released on June 29, 2016
Version 00.00.08 released on May 23, 2016
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
As a father who has witnessed childbirth, this app aims to reduce the burden placed on mothers.
Have a safe delivery and be happy~
---- Contraction Timer (Labor Tracker, pregnancy) ---
This contraction time has been designed for mothers facing childbirth to time the contractions easily.
Focus was put on exposing the contraction cycle (contraction period + intervals) which is considered to be the most important information when timing contractions.
If you have any additional suggestions or inquiries, please leave a message.
1. Displays the contraction cycle (contraction period + intervals) by measuring the contraction period and intervals.
2. Displays the result of contractions in a graph or list.
3. In case the average of 3 contraction cycles is within 10 minutes, “Prepare for hospitalization” message will be displayed and in case it is within 5 minutes, “Actual contractions” message will be displayed.
4. The contraction records measured previously can be checked through the menu.
5. Provides classical music to relieve tension.
6. Provides a list of things to prepare for childbirth (checklist).
[How to use] It’s quite simple~
1. Once the contractions begin, press the “Contraction start” button
2. Once the contractions stops, click the “Contraction end” button
3. Once the contractions begin again, repeat No. 1~2 for use.
4. If you press the “Reset” button, the measurements will be initialized and will automatically be saved in the History menu. (The existing measurements can be checked in the History menu.)
[How to read the graph]
1. If the Graph icon is pressed when there is a record of contraction measurements, a graph will be indicated.
2. The red bar in the graph refers to the contraction period.
3. The green bar in the graph refers to intervals.
4. The bar with the combination of the red and green refers to the cycle.
5. The red horizontal line indicated in the graph refers to “Actual contractions”.
---- Contraction Timer (Labor Tracker, pregnancy) ----
Contraction Timer (Labor) Ranking History | Medical
Contraction Timer (Labor) daily app ranking in Medical category for the last 30 days.
Contraction Timer (Labor) Worldwide Rankings | Medical
Contraction Timer (Labor) rankings per country in Medical category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This week, our featured ASO Expert is Agata Jajszczyk, ASO manager at Adapt Worldwide. Discover her interview and her exclusive ASO tips below! 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company? I’ve been working at Adapt Worldwide (formerly Traffic Optimiser) for 3.5 years now. We are a full suite multilingual digital agency focused on helping our clients attain growth at home and abroad. ASO is one of our core offerings. We provide multilingual …