This week, we’re having the pleasure to welcome a new guest post from Andrew Gazdecki, founder and CEO of Biznessapps, mobile app builder for small businesses. You have a brilliant app idea but have no clue where to start? Read this post and learn how to create your first app. If you got entrepreneur in your blood, I would be willing to bet that there are nights you are up late because your brain won’t …
United States / US English
Real Estate by HAR.com - Texas
Houston Association of Realtors,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||House & Home||3.2.86||August 23, 2017||4.01|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2504 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 7 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 3.2.34 released on October 26, 2016
Version 3.2.50 released on December 19, 2016
Version 3.2.52 released on December 22, 2016
Version 3.2.55 released on January 24, 2017
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
The HAR.com Android app allows both consumers and HAR members to search for homes for sale or lease across the state of Texas. Consumers will be able to use the award-winning HAR.com residential property search engine to find the home of their dreams, bookmark listings and view property search history. Members can access up-to-the-minute MLS information (MLS subscribers only), their leads, listings, as well as access their company’s listing inventory.
Features for Consumers & Members
• Award-winning HAR.com residential property search engine to find Homes and Rentals across the state of Texas.
• Utilize the Drive Time search feature to locate home available for sale or rent within a designated commute time.
• Connect with a REALTOR® to get access to Premium Content* not publicly available on the HAR.com app.
• Filter search criteria by what’s important to you, including proximity, price, square footage and more.
• Most comprehensive listing details include price, days on HAR, room dimensions, interior and exterior features, open house schedule and more.
• Slide through an immersive photo gallery for each listing (includes up to 32 photos, which is more than you may find on any other app).
• Enhanced mapping with Street View.
• Bookmark your favorite listings and easily share them with friends and family!
• Save your search criteria and get an email when matching homes are posted on HAR.com!
• Live chat feature to connect instantly with any agent about any property.
• Information for more than 8 million properties in Texas, even those not currently listed for sale.
Features for MLS Subscribers Only
HAR MLS subscribers may log in to the password-protected members only area by using their HAR.com username and password. Members have access to their leads, listings and their company’s listing inventory.
Detailed listing information includes:
• Complete listing details
• Archive and agent full report (Listing price changes)
• Access to Tax Profile Report
• Showing instructions (if applicable)
• New Instant CMA feature lets agents create a Comparative Market Analysis report faster and more accurately than ever.
• Tax information (including values and tax rates)
If you have any comments or suggestions for improving the HAR mobile app, please email us at email@example.com.
* Premium Content invitations must come from a REALTOR® who is an MLS Platinum subscriber.
Real Estate by HAR.com - Texas Ranking History | House & Home
Real Estate by HAR.com - Texas daily app ranking in House & Home category for the last 30 days.
Real Estate by HAR.com - Texas Worldwide Rankings | House & Home
Real Estate by HAR.com - Texas rankings per country in House & Home category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
For the first time, we’re welcoming a guest post from Appsee, mobile app analytics platform. In this article Hannah gives us the checklist to complete in order to build a solid mobile user onboarding strategy. If app pros want users sticking around with their product, they need to be with them every step of the way. From the first time users open the app, app pros need to be there, providing assistance along the way. …