We had the great opportunity to contribute once again to Apptamin’s blog (app preview video company), hosted by Sylvain Gauchet. This guest post is a complete and up-to-date guide to iOS app name and keywords optimization. Find everything you need to know to master your Apple App Store keywords optimization and improve your discoverability. Learn effective strategies from data driven case studies. Read the entire post on Apptamin’s blog. Your app is live and available …
United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Games - Word||1.2.3||October 05, 2016||4.15|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name is too short.
Show more >
Titles weight a lot in the Play Store algorithm. You can use up to 30 characters so try to add a few important keywords in your title. This will increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1284 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 24 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 1.2.3 released on October 05, 2016
Version 1.2.2 released on July 21, 2016
Version 1.2.1 released on July 10, 2016
Version 1.2 released on March 01, 2016
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Play a large range of crosswords. All use the usual American style grids, such as is used in the NY Times, USA Today and many other newspapers
Note that all the answers and clues use US English spellings, and that the general knowledge clues are tailored for US players.
• You can zoom in & out of the grid, and move around, making it possible to play larger grids even on smaller screens
• There is a large range of built in grids, from sizes 11x11, 13x13 and 15x15 at different difficulty levels. Most have just 16% black squares, per the standard definition
• In addition a new grid of sizes up to 8x8 can be generated on-the-fly by the app, meaning unlimited games to play
• Many 1000's of clues, both straight and general knowledge
• Choose between US or UK English spellings
• General knowledge questions tailored to your country (currently US, UK, Australia and Canada)
• Ability to save and reload games, so several games can be played at the same time
• Numerous aids in case you get stuck, e.g. validate word/letter, reveal word and even a built-in crossword solver to show potential matches
• Easily flip between different crosswords, just like a crossword puzzle book
• Also includes crosswords in French
Crossword Ranking History | Games - Word
Crossword daily app ranking in Games - Word category for the last 30 days.
Crossword Worldwide Rankings | Games - Word
Crossword rankings per country in Games - Word category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
It was all over the news, the Apple Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) 2014 took place on 2 – 6 June in San Francisco. Among many other announcements, Apple unveiled its new Operating Systems iOS8 and OSX10.10. New tools for developers were also introduced. We will review the major changes that will actually have an impact on App Store Optimization. Are you ready? Let’s do this! iOS8: the big change? It’s official; the Apple App Store …