Reviews and ratings have a huge influence in any app download decision. People usually trust other users to make their choice among the humongous number of apps on the App Store. Generally, no one would download an app with no reviews at all – or worst – more bad reviews than good ones. It is absolutely indispensable to encourage your users to review your app. In this blog post we will go through 5 online services …
United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Games - Word||1.2.3||October 05, 2016||4.16|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name is too short.
Show more >
Titles weight a lot in the Play Store algorithm. You can use up to 30 characters so try to add a few important keywords in your title. This will increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1284 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 24 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 1.2.3 released on October 05, 2016
Version 1.2.2 released on July 21, 2016
Version 1.2.1 released on July 10, 2016
Version 1.2 released on March 01, 2016
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Play a large range of crosswords. All use the usual American style grids, such as is used in the NY Times, USA Today and many other newspapers
Note that all the answers and clues use US English spellings, and that the general knowledge clues are tailored for US players.
• You can zoom in & out of the grid, and move around, making it possible to play larger grids even on smaller screens
• There is a large range of built in grids, from sizes 11x11, 13x13 and 15x15 at different difficulty levels. Most have just 16% black squares, per the standard definition
• In addition a new grid of sizes up to 8x8 can be generated on-the-fly by the app, meaning unlimited games to play
• Many 1000's of clues, both straight and general knowledge
• Choose between US or UK English spellings
• General knowledge questions tailored to your country (currently US, UK, Australia and Canada)
• Ability to save and reload games, so several games can be played at the same time
• Numerous aids in case you get stuck, e.g. validate word/letter, reveal word and even a built-in crossword solver to show potential matches
• Easily flip between different crosswords, just like a crossword puzzle book
• Also includes crosswords in French
Crossword Ranking History | Games - Word
Crossword daily app ranking in Games - Word category for the last 30 days.
Crossword Worldwide Rankings | Games - Word
Crossword rankings per country in Games - Word category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Fearing the reviews? Take them in your hands! App Store review replying now enabled! Discover our latest guest post written for AppSee blog and follow our tips to improve your app’s performance! Read the entire post on AppSee blog The newest March iOS release (iOS 10.3) was, in a way, a dream come true for many developers. Apple has finally given the developers the possibility to react to their user’s reviews with App Store review …