It is hard for developers to know which OS (Operating System) to choose when developing an app. Usually, they hesitate between Android or iOS systems. Some people tend to think that an app will be more spread on Android as it is leading the market. Nevertheless, many key factors have to be taken into account to make the best decision. Throughout this article, we are going to explore several important points to consider when choosing …
United States / US English
Hotels.com – Hotel Reservation
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Travel and Local||22.214.171.124.release/28_0||December 14, 2017||4.47|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1559 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 18 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 126.96.36.199.release/28_0 released on December 14, 2017
Version 188.8.131.52.release-29_3 released on December 08, 2017
Hotels.com regularly updates our app to bring customers the features and fixes that help them find and book the perfect hotel.
Thanks for using Hotels.com! Please keep telling us what you think by reviewing our app and rating us 5 stars.
Version 184.108.40.206.release-29_2 released on November 23, 2017
Version 220.127.116.11.release-29_1 released on November 14, 2017
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
★ EDITORS’ CHOICE ★
The Hotels.com app is the simple, fast and secure way to book your perfect hotel.
- Get instant savings with access to Secret Prices on our app. These are lower prices that aren’t available to everyone.
- Easily discover your perfect hotels with our in-depth sort and filter options.
- Get exclusive deals for hotels in your area tonight by using our “Tonight’s Local Deals” feature.
- Save all your favorite hotels to easily compare between features and prices.
- Easy-to-use map view to discover all the hotels around you.
- Collect 10 nights with us and get 1 free* with our Hotels.com Rewards®.
- Choose when to pay. Either when you book or when you stay at the hotel.
- Securely store your payment details for fast, easier and safe bookings.
- Need a hotel tonight? Book a hotel up to 5am and check in right away!
- Sign in once and our app will keep you logged in every time, so you can search and view your bookings straight away.
- Use Facebook to sign in or register. Create one account for all of your devices with just a touch of a button.
- See your past, current and future hotel bookings, even when you don’t have access to the Internet.
- Call our customer support from within the app 24/7 for help making or managing bookings.
*The maximum value of your free night is the average daily rate of your ten nights. Your free night does not include taxes and fees. Account Summary Balance updates after stay has been completed.
Hotels.com – Hotel Reservation Ranking History | Travel and Local
Hotels.com – Hotel Reservation daily app ranking in Travel and Local category for the last 30 days.
Hotels.com – Hotel Reservation Worldwide Rankings | Travel and Local
Hotels.com – Hotel Reservation rankings per country in Travel and Local category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This week’s guest post goes to Whalla Labs, mobile app development company. At WWDC16, Apple introduced the arrival of Search Ads, which will be displayed in the App Store search results. But how and when will these ads appear? How will they affect App Store Optimization (ASO) and app discoverability? Everything you need to know below. Read the entire post on Whalla Labs blog. App Store discoverability: looking for a needle in a haystack App …