App Store Optimization is absolutely essential to make your app stand out in the crowded App Store. However, if you want to put every chances on your side, you may want to use other ways to get your app known and therefore, to increase your downloads. Here are our 20 – and entirely free – tips to promote your app. Developing an app is the easy part. Getting downloads is harder. Much harder. It requires …
United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Books & Reference||1.5||September 19, 2016||4.67|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name is too short.
Show more >
Titles weight a lot in the Play Store algorithm. You can use up to 30 characters so try to add a few important keywords in your title. This will increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2026 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 17 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 1.5 released on September 19, 2016
Version 1.3 released on September 19, 2016
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Download the best rated Bible App.
Customize your Bible with Highlights, Bookmarks, and public/private Notes, daily Bible Verse. Access everything online or download select versions to use offline. Read, study, and share with friends.
Versions and translations. We have more than 300 Bible versions in multiple languages available. Just download them once, and it will all be available for offline reading.
- The King James Version KJV of the Bible is included with the app, and all the other popular translations: NKJV, NIV, NLT, ESV, NASB, MSG, etc.
- Search. Find words and phrases quickly with advanced search features.
- Compare. Read two versions on a side-by-side split screen. Show different translations of a verse in one screen for detailed study.
- Cross References. Find related verses like quotations, parallels, and similar texts (for some Bible versions).
- Notes. Write your personal notes for any verse that you select. Reference other verses in your notes and you'll be able to tap on them to access those verses.
- History of Recent Verses. Contains the list of verses opened recently. Touch and hold on the verse reference button to access it.
- Bookmarks, Labels, Pins, and Highlights. Mark the verses that you have read with colorful markers. Continue reading from your last read verse without getting lost. Make your own topical system using labels and bookmaks.
- Sync. Make sure your bookmarks, personal notes, highlights, and labels are safe by activating Sync. With Sync, if you have multiple devices, your data will be accessible and kept updated on all devices.
- Copy and Share Verses. You can copy selected verses to the clipboard, or share them to any app that is installed on your device.
- Daily Devotions. Read the daily devotions and deepen your knowledge of God.
- Reading Plan. Choose from one of the many reading plans, and read the Bible in a year, or 2 years, or several months. You can even create one yourself.
Bible Ranking History | Books & Reference
Bible daily app ranking in Books & Reference category for the last 30 days.
Bible Worldwide Rankings | Books & Reference
Bible rankings per country in Books & Reference category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Ever wanted to learn App Store Optimization in a fun and easy way? App Store Optimization can be quite overwhelming and it’s not always easy to understand its various aspects. Laurie, our content strategist, came up with this funny but useful presentation on ASO where she’s comparing your app to something you would not expect! Check it out right now to discover what it is… Please let us know in the comments if Laurie succeeded …