Peter Fodor, founder of AppAgent (mobile marketing company), is our newest ASO Expert. Discover his interview below and learn more about his latest App Store Optimization challenges. 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company? After graduating in marketing communications, I spent the next 5 years in the advertising business working for clients such as Nestlé and Vodafone. Then I switched industries, founded a mobile gaming studio and created 10 mobile apps with …
United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Books & Reference||1.5||September 19, 2016||4.67|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name is too short.
Show more >
Titles weight a lot in the Play Store algorithm. You can use up to 30 characters so try to add a few important keywords in your title. This will increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2026 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 17 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 1.5 released on September 19, 2016
Version 1.3 released on September 19, 2016
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Download the best rated Bible App.
Customize your Bible with Highlights, Bookmarks, and public/private Notes, daily Bible Verse. Access everything online or download select versions to use offline. Read, study, and share with friends.
Versions and translations. We have more than 300 Bible versions in multiple languages available. Just download them once, and it will all be available for offline reading.
- The King James Version KJV of the Bible is included with the app, and all the other popular translations: NKJV, NIV, NLT, ESV, NASB, MSG, etc.
- Search. Find words and phrases quickly with advanced search features.
- Compare. Read two versions on a side-by-side split screen. Show different translations of a verse in one screen for detailed study.
- Cross References. Find related verses like quotations, parallels, and similar texts (for some Bible versions).
- Notes. Write your personal notes for any verse that you select. Reference other verses in your notes and you'll be able to tap on them to access those verses.
- History of Recent Verses. Contains the list of verses opened recently. Touch and hold on the verse reference button to access it.
- Bookmarks, Labels, Pins, and Highlights. Mark the verses that you have read with colorful markers. Continue reading from your last read verse without getting lost. Make your own topical system using labels and bookmaks.
- Sync. Make sure your bookmarks, personal notes, highlights, and labels are safe by activating Sync. With Sync, if you have multiple devices, your data will be accessible and kept updated on all devices.
- Copy and Share Verses. You can copy selected verses to the clipboard, or share them to any app that is installed on your device.
- Daily Devotions. Read the daily devotions and deepen your knowledge of God.
- Reading Plan. Choose from one of the many reading plans, and read the Bible in a year, or 2 years, or several months. You can even create one yourself.
Bible Ranking History | Books & Reference
Bible daily app ranking in Books & Reference category for the last 30 days.
Bible Worldwide Rankings | Books & Reference
Bible rankings per country in Books & Reference category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
On July the 18th, Jeff Bezos (CEO) officially announced Amazon’s dive in the highly competitive mobile industry and revealed “Fire”, the etailer’s first smartphone. The Fire Phone’s operating system is actually based on Android but it has its own AppStore. New innovative features could be interesting for app developers. Let’s have a closer look at this newcomer from an app developer’s perspective. Will the Fire Phone seduce App Developers? The new Amazon smartphone will help …