For the first time, we’re welcoming a guest post from Appsee, mobile app analytics platform. In this article Hannah gives us the checklist to complete in order to build a solid mobile user onboarding strategy. If app pros want users sticking around with their product, they need to be with them every step of the way. From the first time users open the app, app pros need to be there, providing assistance along the way. …
United States / US English
Homes.com 🏠 For Sale, Rent
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||House & Home||9.4.10||March 02, 2018||3.99|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1796 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 10 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 9.4.10 released on March 02, 2018
A number of important bug fixes with this release. Nothing flashy, but installing this update will ensure your home search experience is #quality.
Since there is more space in these release notes, here’s some newish shows the Homes.com team really enjoys:
- The Good Place (Hilarious)
- Altered Carbon (Suspenseful)
- Dark (Still trying to figure out what I just watched)
Version 9.4.4 released on December 20, 2017
Greetings Friends, enjoy the following updates with this release:
- Expanded rental listing partners to provide even more apartments and properties
- Performance tweaks to home details pages for improved stability
- 24K magic*
*includes magic only, actual gold sold separately
Version 9.4.0 released on August 22, 2017
A lot of big-little things in this update. Enjoy:
- TLC for mortgage rates and prequalify forms
- Hugs for Home Values
- Chart updates from the Googles
Also to note, the theory of cats being utterly terrified of cucumbers has been debunked. It turns out the reaction is caused by the novelty and unexpectedness of finding an unusual object secretly placed whilst their heads are down in the food bowl. The same can be accomplished with an unexpected Pineapple. #Science
Version 9.2.2 released on May 19, 2017
Ver 9.2 (Thank you to our troops edition)
- Veterans and Active U.S. Military: New $0 down loan options courtesy of our friends at Veterans United. Thank you for your service!
- Improved Auto-suggest: Applied mapping update to improve accuracy of auto-suggest in select regions.
- Filter fixes: Discovered and removed several number Gremlins… must remember not to feed the filters after midnight.
- Bullet point
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Homes.com gives you access to millions of homes for sale and for rent across the United States. With our real estate app, you can procrastinate for days searching interactive maps, high-res property photos and other nifty things. Peep on the neighbors with our home values. Explore houses, condos, apartments, bungalows, dungeons and townhomes.
We believe in a simple approach to home search. Our goal is to provide the best features. We believe the true way to your heart is through your ribcage and/or building a groovy product.
More homes, better data.
To ensure quality listings, we partner with local data providers across the country. People often mention they find homes on our app that are not listed anywhere else. This makes them happy, which makes us very happy.
At a Glance...
• Homes for Sale: Browse millions of real estate listings for sale across the U.S. including Foreclosure
• Homes for Rent: Find rental homes, condos, townhomes and apartments.
• Home Values: Research neighborhood market conditions through our home value estimates.
• Full Screen High-Res Property Photos: Everyone loves pretty pictures.
• Map Search: Find nearby homes with the GPS driven location finder. Quickly zoom and navigate neighborhoods with interactive maps.
• Sharing: Share the houses you love with the people you love via text message, messenger, email, Facepage and MyFace.
• Mortgage and Payments: You want mortgage calculators? We got the sexiest mortgage calculators you could ever ask for. You wanna refinance? Check this action. Thinking of a second mortgage? Bam, here’s that hotness.
• Foreclosures: Search over 400,000 foreclosed homes for sale. Bank owned real estate listings, REO, HUD and more.
Homes.com 🏠 For Sale, Rent Ranking History | House & Home
Homes.com 🏠 For Sale, Rent daily app ranking in House & Home category for the last 30 days.
Homes.com 🏠 For Sale, Rent Worldwide Rankings | House & Home
Homes.com 🏠 For Sale, Rent rankings per country in House & Home category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This article has been published on Bizness Apps blog as a guest post on App Store Optimization (ASO). Check out these 9 effective tips to improve your App Store discoverability. Read the entire post on Bizness Apps blog. App Store Optimization (ASO) or “Mobile SEO” has become inevitable. It is essential to optimize your app for App Store search engines, as increasing your app’s visibility will ultimately result in an increase in app users. Just …