Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
HomeZada is an easy to use home inventory app because it pre-populates all the Spaces and Items in your home which eliminates a lot of data entry. Just take photos and tag them to a Space or Item. You can navigate either room by room, or with a complete Item List that you can quickly edit and filter by any category.
A HomeZada home inventory helps you make sure you are properly insured, provides peace of mind in case something happened to your home, you are ready to manage a moving list in case you move, and it helps you identify all the equipment, appliances, fixtures and building materials in your home that need to be maintained.
· Itemize an unlimited number of your home’s contents, such as electronics, furniture, collections etc.
· Track all the home’s fixed assets such as appliances, equipment, fixtures, and finishes
· Keep an unlimited number of photos of your home, spaces and items
· Track the price, purchase date, condition, brand, model, size, description and more
· Upload important property documents such as mortgage, insurance, tax and other docs
· Manage unlimited documents such as owner’s manuals, warranties, and receipts
· Print a Household Inventory PDF to provide to your insurance company or estate attorney
· Create your own backup with exports to excel and offline zip files
· A “Home Inventory Profile” keeps track of your progress
· Share your account with a spouse or key family member with their own login
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.