The app title is one of the most basic factors that can be improved in ASO (App Store Optimization or Mobile SEO). Indeed, it has a huge weight in the App Store algorithm. Naming your app is therefore very challenging and must be the result of a complete study. This blog post will give you our 5 tips to create or improve your app title. (picture taken from AppTweak ASO Report for Toilet Time) Why …
United States / US English
Hootsuite: Schedule Posts for Twitter & Instagram
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Social||126.96.36.199||August 18, 2017||4.1|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1853 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 11 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 188.8.131.52 released on August 18, 2017
- Sharing is now available in new streams. Tapping on the more menu when viewing a post will open up sharing options. You can also use this to copy the post to share however you like.
- When sharing a link, we'll display a preview of how it'll likely appear
- Resolved a crash affecting some users while posting comments on Instagram
As always, we really appreciate the feedback. Keep it coming. Either leave us a review or tweet to us @HootsuiteMobile - we're listening!
Version 184.108.40.206 released on August 05, 2017
Version 220.127.116.11 released on August 04, 2017
Version 18.104.22.168 released on July 27, 2017
- There has been a recent bug that was causing crashes on specific types of notifications. We've been working hard to resolve it and this update should do so.
Reach out to us on Twitter @HootsuiteMobile if you continue to experience crashes when opening notifications or have any other feedback. Thank you for using Hootsuite! We have another update in the works to continue improving streams.
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Manage and schedule posts to multiple social media profiles on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and more, all from one app – Hootsuite!
Hootsuite is free for up to 3 social network accounts and has over 15 million users. It is the top app for Android to help you manage your business on social media.
Hootsuite allows you to:
* Publish and share photos to all your social networks at once
* Manage multiple social network accounts on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn
* Schedule a post to Facebook or a tweet to Twitter to be sent at a later time or day
* AutoSchedule messages to automatically post them at the best time of day
* Monitor your brand on Twitter and Facebook
* Receive optional notifications when people mention your brand or talk about keywords you follow
* Shorten links with Ow.ly and track click-through stat report analytics
Hootsuite for Android complements your account on the Hootsuite web platform. You can easily add your social network accounts such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram to your Hootsuite account to get started.
Simple, efficient, and powerful, Hootsuite for Android allows you to:
* Tweet from multiple Twitter accounts or schedule tweets for Twitter accounts.
* Post to Facebook Profiles and Pages or schedule Facebook posts.
Get the top app to build your audience, manage Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn from anywhere and tie analytics back to your goals.
Sign up for Hootsuite for free: http://hootsuite.com
If you experience any issues or want to give us feedback, tweet to us @Hootsuite_Help. We're happy to help!
Questions or feedback?
Hootsuite: Schedule Posts for Twitter & Instagram Ranking History | Social
Hootsuite: Schedule Posts for Twitter & Instagram daily app ranking in Social category for the last 30 days.
Hootsuite: Schedule Posts for Twitter & Instagram Worldwide Rankings | Social
Hootsuite: Schedule Posts for Twitter & Instagram rankings per country in Social category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This week, our featured ASO Expert is Agata Jajszczyk, ASO manager at Adapt Worldwide. Discover her interview and her exclusive ASO tips below! 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company? I’ve been working at Adapt Worldwide (formerly Traffic Optimiser) for 3.5 years now. We are a full suite multilingual digital agency focused on helping our clients attain growth at home and abroad. ASO is one of our core offerings. We provide multilingual …