Over the last few years, the AppStore algorithm has been updated a few times without achieving Apple’s goals to ban cheaters and robotic downloads. This summer, Apple finally introduced a new algorithm, entirely redesigned to push forward newer apps with better reviews and reputation… Reputation comes first Until now, download volumes and velocity were the two most important factors for rankings on the App Store. Though, Apple recently changed the App Store algorithms to push …
United States / US English
Hewlett Packard Development Company, L.P.,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Photography||4.1||December 17, 2017||4.05|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name is too short.
Show more >
Titles weight a lot in the Play Store algorithm. You can use up to 30 characters so try to add a few important keywords in your title. This will increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 3509 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 7 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 4.1 released on December 17, 2017
• Automatic detection of paper loaded in the printer
• Support for Google Drive
Version 4.3.0 released on September 08, 2017
Version 4.2.1 released on July 13, 2017
• Improved support for older Photosmart printers
Version 4.2 released on May 31, 2017
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
The HP ePrint App makes printing easy from your Android smartphone or tablet, whether you are at home, in the office, or on the go (1).
Supports all HP ePrint-enabled Printers and over 200 HP networkable legacy printer models including HP Officejet, HP LaserJet, HP Photosmart, HP Deskjet and HP Envy. For a complete list of HP Printers compatible with this app, go to http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03722645.
Give it a try!
Key Features & Benefits:
• Print from your smartphone or tablet over a local Wi-Fi network, or directly to an HP wireless direct or HP Wi-Fi Direct supported printer.
• Print from virtually anywhere via the Cloud to a web-connected HP ePrint printer. 
• Print photos, PDFs, web pages, emails and Microsoft Office documents.
• Share to Print from other apps. Print content seamlessly from other Android apps supporting share. Simply share content and select the HP ePrint App to enable printing.
• Enjoy enhanced Mobile Print Job Control such as variable photo sizes, number of copies, two-sided printing, and the ability to auto-select a dedicated photo tray.
• Print on the go: Locate and print securely to thousands of HP Public Print Locations worldwide. Locations such a FedEx Kinkos, UPS stores and many Airport Kiosks and VIP lounges. Let the app locate and find the closest print location for you: a FedEx Kinko, a UPS store, an airport kiosk or VIP Lounge, and many more.  
• Touch to print with NFC: With your content previewed within the app, simply touch your NFC-enabled mobile device to an HP-NFC enabled printer. For more details and a list of supported printers go to www.hp.com/go/nfcprinting.
Interested in scanning content to your phone? Install our companion app, HP AIO Remote.
To learn more details about this app go to http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c01923321
 Printing to an HP web-enabled printer requires an Internet connection and may require an HP ePrint account registration. Mobile devices require Internet connection and email capability. May require wireless access point. Separately purchased data plans or usage fees may apply. Print times and connection speeds may vary. For a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types, and other HP ePrint details, see http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03721293.
 Usage of HP ePrint app at mobile print locations requires separately purchased wireless internet service. Availability and cost of printing varies by mobile print location. Public Print Location program availability in US, Canada and select European countries.
This product includes code licensed under the GNU General Public License, the GNU Lesser General Public License, and/or certain other open source licenses. A complete machine-readable copy of the source code corresponding to such code is available upon request. This offer is valid to anyone in receipt of this information and shall expire three years following the date of the final distribution of this product version by Hewlett-Packard Company.
To obtain such source code, send a check or money order in the amount of US $10.00 to:
Attn: General Counsel
3000 Hanover Street
Palo Alto, CA 94304
Please specify the product and version for which you are requesting source code.
You may also request a copy of this source code free of charge at https://h30670.www3.hp.com/opensource/.
HP ePrint Ranking History | Photography
HP ePrint daily app ranking in Photography category for the last 30 days.
HP ePrint Worldwide Rankings | Photography
HP ePrint rankings per country in Photography category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
For the first time, we’re welcoming a guest post from Appsee, mobile app analytics platform. In this article Hannah gives us the checklist to complete in order to build a solid mobile user onboarding strategy. If app pros want users sticking around with their product, they need to be with them every step of the way. From the first time users open the app, app pros need to be there, providing assistance along the way. …