It is a common mistake to think that SEO (Search Engine Optimization) does not matter in terms of ASO (App Store Optimization). Many app developers leave aside important factors on which it is highly recommended to work to increase chances of success in the app world. Find out our 4 tips to optimize your SEO in your App Marketing strategy… Go for SEO! Launching an app is very challenging. Well, obviously only if you intend …
United States / US English
Hulu: Stream TV, Movies & more
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Entertainment||188.8.131.52316||August 17, 2017||4.03|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 3984 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 16 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 184.108.40.206316 released on August 17, 2017
· New: Let’s get to the bottom of this. No need to travel down a page that seems like it will never end. We’ve added a scroll indicator on the right side of the Home screen to point out the position and amount of content available.
· Improvement: Calling all multitaskers: we’ve made improvements on our split-screen mode. You can better see the Fliptray icon and available options for subtitles, all while crossing out items from your to-do list.
· Improvement: Regular pest control maintenance.
Version 220.127.116.11307 released on August 07, 2017
• New: Let your binge watching begin. Now you can add our premium content add-ons (HBO, Showtime, and Cinemax) during sign-up.
• Improvement: Hulu on Android has been touched up a bit Our video player and show tiles look nicer now.
• Improvement: In certain playback scenarios, the app would crash. We’ve fixed that!
• Improvement: We took some etiquette classes. We now give you detailed steps explaining what to do when you get locked out of our service.
Version 18.104.22.168287 released on July 17, 2017
Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Version 22.214.171.124284 released on July 12, 2017
*Persistent Bottom Navigation Icon Labels
*Modify Captions Settings from Playback & Chromecast Playback
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Enjoy all your TV in one place with a new Hulu experience – more personalized and intuitive than ever before.
The choice is yours - select a plan featuring Hulu’s entire streaming library or one that includes the entire library plus 50+ top Live and On Demand channels.
Access Hulu’s huge streaming library featuring current and past seasons from many popular shows exclusively streaming on Hulu including Seinfeld, Fargo, South Park and Fear the Walking Dead; bold Hulu Originals you can’t stream anywhere else including The Handmaid’s Tale, Harlots, The Mindy Project, and Casual; along with current shows, hit movies, kid’s series and more from many top channels including FOX, NBC, Disney Channel, ABC, Cartoon Network, FX and A&E. Limited and commercial-free options are available for Hulu plans without Live TV.
And now choose from an option to stream Hulu’s entire library, plus over 50 top Live and On Demand channels, including FOX, ABC, NBC, CBS, ESPN, FX, NBCSN, FS1, History Channel and TNT. Watch live sports from top pro and college leagues plus regional sports networks available in many areas. Plus, enjoy national news with local feeds available in select cities, popular kids shows and can’t-miss events.
With any subscription, you’ll enjoy the following features that enhance how you watch TV:
• The more you watch, the better it gets. Enjoy a reimagined TV experience that adjusts to your tastes every time you use Hulu.
• Create up to 6 personalized profiles for the whole household. Enjoy your own collection of shows, movies, networks, and more.
• Track your favorites with My Stuff. Add shows, networks, and movies for quick access across your devices.
• Browse while you watch with Fliptray for recommendations of what to watch next.
Hulu with Live TV (Beta) provides access to additional features including:
• Record Live TV with your Cloud DVR to watch your favorites anytime.
• Watch concurrent streams on multiple devices.
• Track and record games from your favorite teams with My Teams.
Download the Hulu app now, and choose the Hulu with Live TV (Beta) plan which includes the entire Hulu streaming library plus over 50 Live and On Demand channels. Limited and No Commercials plans featuring Hulu’s streaming library without Live TV are also available – the choice is yours.
If you’re new to Hulu, your base Hulu subscription fee will be $7.99/month for the Limited Commercials plan or $11.99/month for the No Commercials plan, or starting at $39.99/month for a Hulu with Live TV (Beta) plan as a recurring transaction starting the end of your free trial (unless you cancel during the free trial). Payment will automatically renew unless you cancel your account at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription month. You can manage your subscription, cancel anytime, or turn off auto-renewal by accessing your Hulu account via Settings. Hulu is available to US customers only.
This app features third party software, enabling third parties to calculate measurement statistics (e.g., Nielsen’s TV Ratings).
We may work with mobile advertising companies to help deliver online and in-app advertisements tailored to your interests based on your activities on our website and apps and on other, unaffiliated website and apps. To learn more, visit www.aboutads.info. To opt-out of online interest-based advertising, visit www.aboutads.info/choices. To opt-out of cross-app advertising, download the App Choices app at www.aboutads.info/appchoices. Hulu is committed to complying with the DAA’s Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising and the DAA’s Application of Self-Regulatory Principles for the Mobile Environment.
Web Site: https://www.hulu.com/
Hulu: Stream TV, Movies & more Ranking History | Entertainment
Hulu: Stream TV, Movies & more daily app ranking in Entertainment category for the last 30 days.
Hulu: Stream TV, Movies & more Worldwide Rankings | Entertainment
Hulu: Stream TV, Movies & more rankings per country in Entertainment category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
On September the 1st, Apple officially announced some major changes regarding the App Store. App names will now have a limit of 50 characters. Plus, obsolete and abandoned apps will be removed starting September 7, 2016. More info below. Apple continues improving the App Store discoverability Apple app discovery has always been controversial. With over 2 million of apps in the App Store, both app developers and app users’ experiences are often affected. Indeed, app …