The Apple App Store is closing for 5 days during the Holiday Season, while this period is actually the busiest in terms of app downloads! We highly encourage you to update your App Store Optimization (ASO) strategy before Christmas in order to benefit from this spike. Discover our latest observations based on download data collected for over 2 years! 2017, busy year for the App Stores! Christmas time and the Holiday season are around the …
United States / US English
MyKaboodle - Lowes Foods
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Food & Drink||2.0||August 24, 2017||4.11|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1065 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
You could add some screenshots.
Show more >
We only found 4 screenshots. It is recommended to use all 8 available slots. Make sure to include some text to describe your app on each screenshot. Don’t forget showcase your best features on the first screenshots as they will be displayed in the Search Results on the Play Store.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 2.0 released on August 24, 2017
This MyKaboodle version includes the following new features:
- See the new vivo cookware collection
- Find your favorite bonus stamp offers under groupings
- Reminders for the most important dates in Kitchen Kaboodle
Version 1.0.2 released on January 17, 2017
“Only 25 days left to earn stamps!”
Version 1.0.1 released on December 21, 2016
Version 1.0 released on September 27, 2016
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
From September 13th 2017 to January 28th 2018 collect digital stamps and start redeeming for exclusive vivo | Villeroy & Boch Group cookware!
Download the app now and discover all the benefits of collecting your stamps digitally!
- Reach your goal faster: Upon registration you immediately get 5 free digital stamps so you are well on your way to your first reward!
- Bring your digital stamps everywhere you go: No need to worry about losing or forgetting your paper stamps anymore. Your digital stamps are safe in your mobile phone!
- Simplicity: After a simple registration you can start collecting digital stamps. Show your Fresh Rewards Card during each visit, and you will automatically receive your stamps on your mobile phone. You can always check your stamp balance and learn more about the rewards you can redeem for.
- Bonus Stamp Offers: If you want to reach your goal even faster, buy products that are listed in the app's Bonus Stamp Offers section and you will get additional bonus stamps just for buying the products you love!
MyKaboodle - Lowes Foods Ranking History | Food & Drink
MyKaboodle - Lowes Foods daily app ranking in Food & Drink category for the last 30 days.
MyKaboodle - Lowes Foods Worldwide Rankings | Food & Drink
MyKaboodle - Lowes Foods rankings per country in Food & Drink category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Olivier Verdin, AppTweak co-founder, has recently been interviewed by Nidhi Shah, content strategist at Arkenea - mobile app design and development consultancy. Throughout a series of questions, Olivier shares his expertise in app marketing - especially in ASO - and provides us with useful tips and hacks. Here’s a sneek peek of his first answers. Read the rest of this interview on Arkenea Blog. Can an app developer or entrepreneur use PR over the longer term? How can they …