Over the last few years, the AppStore algorithm has been updated a few times without achieving Apple’s goals to ban cheaters and robotic downloads. This summer, Apple finally introduced a new algorithm, entirely redesigned to push forward newer apps with better reviews and reputation… Reputation comes first Until now, download volumes and velocity were the two most important factors for rankings on the App Store. Though, Apple recently changed the App Store algorithms to push …
United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Comics||220.127.116.11214||February 22, 2018||4.04|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name is too short.
Show more >
Titles weight a lot in the Play Store algorithm. You can use up to 30 characters so try to add a few important keywords in your title. This will increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 3908 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 15 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 18.104.22.168214 released on February 22, 2018
Version 3.10.4 (2335a) released on January 22, 2018
Introduced support for highlighting discounts on comics, graphic novels, and manga.
Version 22.214.171.1240203 released on October 23, 2017
Version 126.96.36.1990202 released on September 22, 2017
New in 3.10.2:
SD CARD SUPPORT!!
* Finally! ;-)
* Your device must be running Android KitKat or higher
* More details on support.comixology.com
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Are you ready to explore over 100,000 digital comics, graphic novels and manga from Marvel, DC, Image, and more? By downloading the comiXology app, you can buy books in-app and get instant access to all your titles on all your devices.
Need help finding something to read? Start a 30-Day Free Trial of ComiXology Unlimited and choose from over 10,000 comics, graphic novels and manga (currently available only to US-based customers).
Whether this is your first experience with comics or you’ve been a fan for years, get ready, because comiXology is going to change the way you explore the world of super heroes, sci-fi, crime noir, horror, and more!
Here’s just a small peek at what makes us your digital comics hub:
ComiXology Unlimited is a subscription service that allows fans to read thousands of comics, graphic novels and manga, like Civil War, Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Avengers, Ms. Marvel: No Normal, Attack on Titan, Adventure Time, Peanuts, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Lumberjanes, Saga, Transformers. These are just a few of the great titles from Marvel, Image Comics, Dark Horse Comics, IDW Publishing, BOOM! Studios, Dynamite Entertainment, Kodansha Comics, Oni Press, Valiant Entertainment, Archie Comics, Fantagraphics Books, Humanoids, and so many more than we can name in this limited space.
- NEW: SD card support! Save your downloaded books to removable storage and never run out of space.
- Buy in-app and read all of your comiXology books on all your devices. Every. Single. One.
- Going off the grid? ComiXology has offline reading so your books will always be with you.
- Guided View! Experience comics in a whole new way with our cinematic and immersive reading options on any device.
- Log in with Amazon and read many of your Kindle comic, graphic novel & manga purchases inside of comiXology!
ComiXology’s 100,000+ strong comics, graphic novels & manga library includes:
- Marvel Comics: The Avengers, Ms. Marvel, Iron Man, Jessica Jones, Captain America, Spider-Man, Black Widow, The Hulk, The Fantastic Four, Thor, Wolverine, and more…
- DC Comics: Batman, Harley Quinn, Justice League, Wonder Woman, Superman, The Flash, Arrow, Green Lantern, Batgirl, The Dark Knight, Watchmen, Fables, V for Vendetta, Sandman, iZombie and more…
- Image Comics: Saga, Black Science, Spawn, and more…
- Dark Horse: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Alien, Fear Agent, The Strain, Avatar: The Last Airbender, B.P.R.D and more…
- IDW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Transformers, Star Trek, Judge Dredd, G.I. Joe, Angel, Ghostbusters, My Little Pony, and more…
- Manga: Attack on Titan, Naruto, Fairy Tail, One Piece, Dragon Ball, One-Punch Man, and more…
- Also find Dynamite’s James Bond, Boom! Studios’ Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Valiant’s Faith, and thousands of great indie titles coming out of comiXology Submit including: Wolves, Leaving Megalopolis, Doc Unknown, Silver, and (you guessed it) many more!
If you’re having trouble signing in with an Amazon account, please update your browsers before trying again.
* If you are on Android 4.4 through Android 6, please update your Webview browser at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.webview&hl=en
* If you are on Android 7 or later, please update your Chrome browser at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.android.chrome&hl=en
For more details, please refer to the official Symantec announcement at https://www.symantec.com/connect/blogs/update-chrome-53-bug-affecting-symantec-ssltls-certificates.
If you need additional help, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Comics Ranking History | Comics
Comics daily app ranking in Comics category for the last 30 days.
Comics Worldwide Rankings | Comics
Comics rankings per country in Comics category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This week we’re having the pleasure to publish a guest post from Ian Naylor, founder and CEO of AppInstitute, one of the world’s leading DIY App Builders. If you want to get a slice of the rapidly expanding app industry, it’s time to turn the app idea that’s floating around in your head into a real tangible product. Taking an app idea and turning it into something real is a challenge most app developers struggle …