This week we’re welcoming a guest post from Gabe (Incipia), one of our first ASO experts. In this article, Gabe breaks down his daily ASO routine into 7 steps. From researching to monitoring, learn from his experience and discover how your can maximize your App Store Optimization journey effectively. While this is especially helpful for ASO newbies, even people who aren’t new to managing ASO may ask this question, in order to make sure they …
United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Comics||220.127.116.11214||August 22, 2017||4.01|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name is too short.
Show more >
Titles weight a lot in the Play Store algorithm. You can use up to 30 characters so try to add a few important keywords in your title. This will increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 3950 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 15 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 18.104.22.168024 released on May 18, 2016
Version 22.214.171.124106 released on June 10, 2016
Version 126.96.36.199108 released on June 14, 2016
Version 188.8.131.52212 released on August 12, 2016
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Are you ready to explore over 100,000 digital comics, graphic novels and manga from Marvel, DC, Image, and more? By downloading the comiXology app you will get instant access to your purchased titles from comiXology on all your devices as well as buying new books in-app.
Whether this is your first experience with comics or you’ve been a fan for years, get ready, because comiXology is going to change the way you explore the world of super heroes, sci-fi, crime noir, horror, and more!
Here’s just a small peek at what makes us your digital comics hub:
ComiXology Unlimited is a subscription service that allows fans to read thousands of comics, graphic novels and manga, like Civil War, Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Avengers, Ms. Marvel: No Normal, The Walking Dead, Attack on Titan, Hellboy, Adventure Time, Peanuts, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Lumberjanes, Saga, Transformers. These are just a few of the great titles from Marvel, Image Comics, Dark Horse Comics, IDW Publishing, BOOM! Studios, Dynamite Entertainment, Kodansha Comics, Oni Press, Valiant Entertainment, Archie Comics, Fantagraphics Books, Humanoids, and so many more than we can name in this limited space.
ComiXology Unlimited comes with a 30-Day Free Trial and is currently only available to US-based customers.
- Buy in-app and read all of your comiXology books on all your devices. Every. Single. One.
- Going off the grid? ComiXology has offline reading so your books will always be with you.
- Guided View! Experience comics in a whole new way with our cinematic and immersive reading options on any device.
- Log in with Amazon and read many of your Kindle comic, graphic novel & manga purchases inside of comiXology!
- Create a Wish List of all those books you dream of owning one day.
ComiXology’s 100,000+ strong comics, graphic novels & manga library includes:
- Marvel Comics: The Avengers, Ms. Marvel, Iron Man, Deadpool, Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Captain America, Spider-Man, Black Widow, The Hulk, The Fantastic Four, Thor, Wolverine, and more…
- DC Comics: Batman, Harley Quinn, Justice League, Wonder Woman, Superman, Suicide Squad, The Flash, Arrow, Green Lantern, Batgirl, The Dark Knight, Watchmen, Fables, V for Vendetta, Sandman, iZombie and more…
- Image Comics: The Walking Dead, Saga, Black Science, Spawn, and more…
- Dark Horse: Hellboy, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Alien, Fear Agent, The Strain, Avatar: The Last Airbender, B.P.R.D and more…
- IDW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Transformers, Star Trek, Judge Dredd, G.I. Joe, Angel, Ghostbusters, My Little Pony, and more…
- Manga: Attack on Titan, Naruto, Fairy Tail, All You Need is Kill, One Piece, Dragon Ball, One-Punch Man, and more…
Also find Dynamite’s James Bond, Boom! Studios’ Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Valiant’s Faith, and thousands of great indie titles coming out of comiXology Submit including: Wolves, Leaving Megalopolis, Doc Unknown, Action Bible, Silver, and (you guessed it) many more!
If you’re having trouble signing in with an Amazon account, please update your browsers before trying again.
* If you are on Android 4.4 through Android 6, please update your Webview browser at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.webview&hl=en
* If you are on Android 7 or later, please update your Chrome browser at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.android.chrome&hl=en
For more details, please refer to the official Symantec announcement at https://www.symantec.com/connect/blogs/update-chrome-53-bug-affecting-symantec-ssltls-certificates.
If you need additional help, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Comics Ranking History | Comics
Comics daily app ranking in Comics category for the last 30 days.
Comics Worldwide Rankings | Comics
Comics rankings per country in Comics category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Our ASO Expert, Laurie Galazzo, was interviewed by RaiseMetrics, A/B testing platform provider. Get a glimpse of her answers below. Read the full discussion on RaiseMetrics blog. Why do you think ASO has become such an important aspect of app marketing over the last few years? App Store Optimization (ASO) has become increasingly popular over the last few years, as the amount of mobile apps have kept increasing phenomenally on the stores. Indeed, with over …