App reviews are gaining more and more importance in terms of ASO. Especially since the last change in the App Store algorithm, aiming at “humanizing” the app world… Like a small tree in the tropical rainforest… Today, there’s more than 1000 new mobile apps launched everyday and a total of over 1,000,000 in the App Store. Your app stands no chance to be seen by users if you don’t work on several factors in order …
United States / US English
Rocky Mountain Power
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Communication||2.2.0||October 09, 2017||3.6|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1306 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 10 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 2.2.0 released on October 09, 2017
-Credit card scan when adding payment method
-Report a power outage without logging in
Thank you for using the app! Look for more improvements to make it even easier for you.
Version 2.0.1 released on July 05, 2016
• View your full billing statement (for the last 6 months)
• Enroll in our Equal Pay option to pay the same amount each month
• Choose paperless billing to save time and reduce waste
• Learn about ways to save energy and money
• Minor fixes and enhancements
Version 1.0.1 released on June 04, 2015
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
With this free app from Rocky Mountain Power, you can pay your bill, report a power outage or check the status of an outage from anywhere 24/7. Bill-ready and payment alerts help you stay up-to-date with your account. Outage alerts keep you in the know during storms.
• Report an outage or check the status of a previously reported outage for your home or business.
• Get the latest outage details including estimated restoration time, crew status and cause of the outage.
• Receive outage restoration alerts on your device to stay informed during a storm or service interruption.
• Review your account balance.
• Pay your bill quickly with your debit card, credit card or through your checking or savings account.
• Receive payment confirmations and bill-ready alerts on your device.
• Easily navigate between multiple electric accounts to pay bills and get outage details for each.
• Log in with your existing Rocky Mountain Power user ID and password, or quickly and easily create an account to access secure services through the app.
• Stay connected with direct dial to customer service, get the latest news and tips, and follow our social media channels.
Data charges may apply for notifications. Fees apply for debit and credit card payments.
Rocky Mountain Power Ranking History | Communication
Rocky Mountain Power daily app ranking in Communication category for the last 30 days.
Rocky Mountain Power Worldwide Rankings | Communication
Rocky Mountain Power rankings per country in Communication category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This week we’re introducing you to Brian Egerup Kjærulff, founder and CEO at Mobtimizers. In this interview, Brian explains his digital space background and experience. He also gives out some precious tips on ASO localization. 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company? I’ve always worked with a particular passion for digital strategy and optimization. Together with a partner, who is a creative analytics expert, I founded Mobtimizers in 2014 in order to …