Landing pages can be extremely useful in any App Marketing strategy. Indeed, if well designed and carefully crafted, they can help increase conversion rate drastically. It is also a good way to raise app’s awareness and popularity. Having a strong online presence is unavoidable to achieve success. In this blog post you will see how you can benefit from having a landing page and we’ll give you 4 tools to help you create one. Why …
United States / US English
Geo Tracker - GPS tracker
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Travel and Local||184.108.40.2068||August 10, 2016||4.52|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2998 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 18 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 220.127.116.118 released on August 10, 2016
• Added an ability to share trip statistics screenshot via Facebook, Twitter, etc.
• Added an ability to build statistics charts based on duration;
• Added an ability to view charts fullscreen with zoom by tapping them;
Version 18.104.22.1685 released on June 16, 2016
Version 22.214.171.1241 released on June 04, 2016
Version 126.96.36.1999 released on June 03, 2016
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
You can find answers to most common questions in the FAQ section of my website: https://geo-tracker.org/faq/?lang=en
If you're looking for an excellent gps tracker, if you're a fan of action sports and long distance travel - this app is for you!
Record tracks of your trips and share them with your friends!
Geo Tracker can help:
• making the reverse journey in an unfamiliar area without getting lost
• tell your friends how to repeat your route
• use someone else's route that is stored in GPX or KML
• mark important or interesting points of your trip.
The application is able to record, even when switched off. Very long tracks could be recorded without problems - you are limited by storage memory only. Recorded tracks are saved in GPX or KML format, so they can be used in certain applications such as Ozi Explorer or Google Earth.
When showing track on the map, the application keeps device backlight, which simplifies track navigation usage.
Geo Tracker is based on public API of Yandex.Maps, so in trips over Russia and CIS countries you'll have the most detailed map of the area.
Application can calculate track statistics - boldly show off your achievements to your friends :)
Geo Tracker calculates:
• Max & average speed on the track;
• Time and average speed moving;
• Max & min altitude, altitude difference;
• Vertical distance, ascent & speed;
• Min, max & average slope;
There are also some fine charts of speed & elevation;
If you have a proposal how to enchance the application or faced some problem - please feel free to contact me: email@example.com. Thanks!
Useful tips & tricks to solve common GPS issues with your smartphone:
• If you start the tracking please wait with recording your activity until the GPS signal is found.
• Restart your smartphone and make sure that you have "clear view" of the sky before you start (no disturbing objects like high buildings, forest, etc.).
• The reception conditions are permanently changing because they got influenced by the following factors: weather, season, positioning of satellites, areas with bad GPS coverage, high buildings, forest, etc.).
• Go to phone settings, choose "Location" and activate it.
• Go to phone settings, choose "Date & time" and activate the following options: "Automatic date & time" and "Automatic time zone". It may occur that it takes longer until the GPS signal is found if your smartphone is set to the wrong time zone.
• Deactivate the airplane mode in your phone settings.
If none of these tips & tricks helped to solve your issues, deinstall the app and reinstall it again.
Be aware that Google uses in their Google Maps app not only the GPS data but also additional data of the current location from surrounding WLAN networks and/or mobile networks.
Geo Tracker - GPS tracker Ranking History | Travel and Local
Geo Tracker - GPS tracker daily app ranking in Travel and Local category for the last 30 days.
Geo Tracker - GPS tracker Worldwide Rankings | Travel and Local
Geo Tracker - GPS tracker rankings per country in Travel and Local category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Testing your app before you launch is more than advised; it’s inevitable if you want your app to succeed and avoid bad surprises. There are multiple ways of evaluating your app’s efficiency. In this post we will give you various options that hopefully will guide you in your app pre-launch phase. Preliminary Testing with iOS Simulator If you’re an app developer, you probably already know the iOS Simulator, installed as part of the Xcode tools …