This week, we’re having the pleasure to present you to our German ASO expert Johannes, from Growfirst. Discover his background, app marketing experiences and insights on organic growth strategies. 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company? I’m 25, from Munich & began my journey in the field of app marketing during the 6. semester of my bachelor’s degree. Back then I worked at the mobile development agency NEXT Munich as an inhouse …
United States / US English
Imgur: Awesome Images & GIFs
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Entertainment||188.8.131.5287||November 16, 2017||4.31|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
Your app description seems to be too short.
Show more >
It's only 724 characters. We strongly recommend writing at least 1.000 characters. Use content that will make your app unique (features description, characteristics, how to use your app, ...). Your description needs to convince people to download your app. Also, descriptions on Google Play are taken into account by the algorithm so it is important to add relevant and important keywords in your copy. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app description.
- ● Screenshots
You could add some screenshots.
Show more >
We only found 4 screenshots. It is recommended to use all 8 available slots. Make sure to include some text to describe your app on each screenshot. Don’t forget showcase your best features on the first screenshots as they will be displayed in the Search Results on the Play Store.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 184.108.40.20687 released on November 16, 2017
- NEW! Favorite Folders! Say goodbye to disorganized favorites and hello to folders! (Yes, dear Imgurians, the time has come! This is not a drill.)
- Long-press on the favorite button to add a post to a folder so you can favorite and never forget.
- Fulfill a lifelong dream when you find folders in your profile under "Favorites."
- Add/remove posts or edit folders from the ••• menu inside of a folder.
- Get the URL from one of your favorites in any folder via chat or adding a comment!
Version 220.127.116.1160 released on November 08, 2017
NEW! Custom Avatar and Cover Photo!
- Tap the "Edit Profile" button in your profile settings to customize!
- Login: TOS link should no longer conflict with the sign in button
- UI and icon tweaks
Version 18.104.22.16873 released on September 27, 2017
- Fix chat issues where conversations won't appear or messages don't get sent
- Fixed bug where a notification would appear on app startup
- Updated notifications in preparation for Android Oreo's notification channels
- Fixed m.imgur.com link directing users to the wrong location
- Fixed issue that would prevent profile and post details (such as comments) to load
- Fixed crash when long tapping an image in a post
Version 22.214.171.12493 released on August 21, 2017
- NEW search screen!
- Replaced chat icon with search. Chat Messages are now under notifications.
- Optimized GIF streaming and playback
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Imgur brings you the world’s most entertaining content, all in one app. Lift your spirits by geeking out on the best humor, gaming, cute, animal, nature, science, and downright awesome viral images and GIFs you’ll find anywhere.
Use Imgur to:
-Cure your boredom and stay entertained by brand new content updated all day long.
-Find authentic human stories and hilarious memes before anyone else.
-Enjoy the best images and GIFs from the topics you love most like cosplay, startled cats, reaction GIFs, hiking, wtf moments, politics, anime, and any other topic you can fathom.
-Connect with millions of new people around the world.
-Share awesome content with your friends and make them smile.
Imgur: Awesome Images & GIFs Ranking History | Entertainment
Imgur: Awesome Images & GIFs daily app ranking in Entertainment category for the last 30 days.
Imgur: Awesome Images & GIFs Worldwide Rankings | Entertainment
Imgur: Awesome Images & GIFs rankings per country in Entertainment category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Today, we’re having the pleasure to interview another of our ASO experts, Lee Blyth, founder of Approots (app full stack growth company). 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company? I’ve been working in Mobile Marketing and ASO for a long time. I’m from London (born and bred) and have been in Mobile most of my career, starting at Microsoft in 2007 when the iPhone 1 launched. My consultancy, Approots, is a full …