Today we’re having the pleasure to interview Pablo Penny, ASO Manager at Phiture. Learn more about his various app marketing challenges and achievements. Discover his tips to build a successful keyword optimization strategy and increase visibility. 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company? I am a consultant at Phiture which is a mobile growth consultancy based in Berlin. We help apps grow their user-base through activities related to acquisition, engagement & retention …
United States / US English
Polaris Office - Word, Docs, Sheets + PDF Reader
Polaris Office, Inc,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Productivity||7.3.2||August 16, 2017||4.3|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 4079 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 29 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 7.3.0 released on September 12, 2016
Version 7.3.1 released on January 01, 1970
Version 7.3.2 released on August 16, 2017
Version 7.3.3 released on August 07, 2017
Fixed other bugs to help You enjoy our product without any inconveniences.
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Already 60 Million Users Across The World, Get the Latest Android Office App For Free.
Experience New All-in-One Complete Office Suite compatible with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe PDF. "Editors' Choice", "2015 Best App", and "Top Developer"awarded by Google Play.
Compact - Only 50 MB Size. Just one application enough for all different type of documents.
• You can open, edit and save all type of office files such as word, excel and powerpoint by one android office app installed.
• Experience your first mobile presentation in slide with pen and pointer features. Also, available Google Chromecast for full screen.
Compatible - Fully Compatible with Microsoft Office, PDF Reader & Converter.
• Open all file formats such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Spreadsheet, Microsoft PowerPoint, Slide, and Google Docs.
• View PDFs right from your Android phone and save as PDF files from other type of documents.
• Without extracting zip files on Android device, you can easily open and read all type of documents.
Creative - Improve your skill, enhance your creativity with handwriting input.
• Draw and edit your idea with your own hands. Let you write on screen as though you were writing on actual paper.
• Directly, take pictures from camera to documents or insert video clips from your Android phone.
Connect - Quick and Easy Access for Anytime, Anywhere and Any device.
• Across all devices like Desktop, Tablet and Android phone, Keep your all documents always up-to-date in sync via Polaris Drive or other cloud service.
• Powerful search function will save your time to expand your search terms not just filename.
Collaborate - Writing notes directly with your hands then sharing your idea easily.
• Just simply sharing the link of documents with our cloud storage via SMS, email, Facebook and other channels.
• Leave your comments right away even PDF files and invite your colleagues to in-app communication to discuss revision before printing it out.
• Supported File Formats : DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, TXT, HWP, ODT and PDF.
• Free Available for 24 templates, 20 various 2D/3D charts, 37 slide transition effects, 173 different shapes and 300 formulas for spreadsheet.
• Supporting 18 global languages including English, French, Arabic, Japanese, Russian, German, Italian, Spanish, etc
• Polaris Drive is a default cloud but also available other cloud service such as Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, clouds for 24 hours, 365 days.
• Polaris Office has earned ISO 27001 certification for International Cloud Privacy Standard.
[Payment plan and auto-subscription]
• Polaris Office is free all-in-one office suite but some features can be limited by your cloud usage or your subscription option. Generally, you can use more features with reasonable price, please check details on polarisoffice.com/pricing
• You can upgrade to the Smart Plan ($3.99/month & $39.99/year) or the Pro Plan ($5.99/month & $59.99/year) to take the advantage of even more premium functions. (The price is based on US dollar. The actual price may differ depending on currency of each countries.)
• You can remove advertisement by purchasing Remove Ad for $2.99.
• Recurring payments and plan subscriptions are automatically processed. Your subscription will automatically renew.
• If you would like to stop your subscription, please cancel your subscription any time within 24 hours before the next renewal date. Subscription cancellation is available within the Google Play Store app details page or Google Wallet. (Reference: support.google.com/payments/answer/6220303?hl=en)
• Official Site : Polarisoffice.com
• YouTube : youtube.com/user/infrawareinc
• Support : [Application] - [Settings] - [Customer Support] or [Official Site] – [Support]
• Privacy & Terms : www.polarisoffice.com/privacy
Polaris Office - Word, Docs, Sheets + PDF Reader Ranking History | Productivity
Polaris Office - Word, Docs, Sheets + PDF Reader daily app ranking in Productivity category for the last 30 days.
Polaris Office - Word, Docs, Sheets + PDF Reader Worldwide Rankings | Productivity
Polaris Office - Word, Docs, Sheets + PDF Reader rankings per country in Productivity category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
In this guest post, Thomas Sommer, head of content marketing at AppLift, outlines the importance of customer lifetime value (LTV) in app marketing. A great read for any app advertisers seeking to optimize their mobile campaigns. Although the concept of customer lifetime value (LTV) for mobile users has gained a lot of attention in the past couple of years, there is still a lot of confusion and misunderstandings around both LTV's definition and how it should be used for …