It is hard for developers to know which OS (Operating System) to choose when developing an app. Usually, they hesitate between Android or iOS systems. Some people tend to think that an app will be more spread on Android as it is leading the market. Nevertheless, many key factors have to be taken into account to make the best decision. Throughout this article, we are going to explore several important points to consider when choosing …
United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Lifestyle||4.0.2||August 26, 2017||4.3|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1725 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 20 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 4.0.2 released on August 26, 2017
Version 4.0.0 released on August 23, 2017
Version 3.8.0 released on August 18, 2017
Version 3.7.8 released on July 07, 2017
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
To turn off the alarm
1. Shake off: Shake-it! Shake-it Every morning! Who knows? you might even find yourself getting more muscular.
2. Scream off: For people who have frogs in their throats!! Potential singers!! Wake up every morning by shouting!!
3. Touch off: But not a simple touch!! You need to continuously tap your screen hard!!
4.Random mode: Wake up every morning with a new way!!
1. The day's Weather & News : check the news and weather of the day.It will be a fruithful morning!
2. choosing your alarm sounds : Isnt it better for you to be greeted in the morning by your favorite songs?
3. Alram Message : If you can not turn off the alarm within the set time, try specifying a friend who can wake up instead. We will send a text to a friend asking a wake-up call when you can not wake up by alram.
1. Small Size: Less than 5MB light app size!! Save your phone capacity!!
2. Sweet characters : Annoying morning? Looking at sweet characters will recharge your senses.
Your precious morning will be protected by Shake-it alarm, your reliable and fun wake-up alarm!!!
Shake-it Alarm requires you to allow these permissions.
* READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE : This permission is required for loading alarm music files from your external storage.
* RECORD_AUDIO : This permission is required for dissmissing an alarm by shouting.
* READ_CONTACTS : This permission is required for loading your contacts for sending alarm sms.
* SEND_SMS : This permission is required for sending alarm sms.
* SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW : This permission is required for more powerful alarm ignoring your home key.
Shake-it Alarm Ranking History | Lifestyle
Shake-it Alarm daily app ranking in Lifestyle category for the last 30 days.
Shake-it Alarm Worldwide Rankings | Lifestyle
Shake-it Alarm rankings per country in Lifestyle category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Did you ever wonder why do people actually download your app? A recent study from Forrester Research provides the key elements to understand how the apps gain traction on the Store. What makes an app stand out in the crowd? A recent study (Q4 2012) conducted by Forrester Research revealed the two main reasons why people actually download an app. Despite what most of the people think, the media do not play such a big …