Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
With issuu for Android, you’ll get access to more than 30 million publications in an incredible, immersive reading experience for FREE.
Explore & read millions of publications
• 20,000 new magazines, catalogs, and more added every day in 30+ languages. There’s so much to discover on issuu!
• Read gorgeous, fascinating, and unique content from around the globe on any topic imaginable, like photography, design, food & drink, business, fashion, gaming, technology, science, movies, travel, real estate and more.
• Get new and exciting recommendations in your feed alongside content you already love — issuu’s smart content engine learns as you read.
• Read issuu from your Android phone or tablet, or via any web browser.
Follow, save, and share content you love
• Use Clip to select any portion of a publication and share over Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and more.
• Follow publishers, and curate stacks of your favorite publications so you always stay up to date on your latest content.
• Download publications to read anytime, anywhere — even without a WiFi or network connection.
➠The issuu app for Android requests certain permissions; find out why here: http://help.issuu.com/forums/22960378-Issuu-on-Android
On the web: https://issuu.com
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.