This week, we had the great opportunity to collaborate with OpenXcell, one of the pioneers in mobile app development services. Discover the first part of our guest post on the best practices of app localization. Read the rest of this article here. You spent months building an awesome app. You’ve worked hard on your App Store Optimization and your app is selling well in English-speaking countries. However, on the other hand, you’re struggling to drive downloads and your traffic …
United States / US English
issuu - Read Magazines, Catalogs, Newspapers.
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||News & Magazines||5.8.4||January 18, 2018||4.36|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1555 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 18 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 5.8.4 released on January 18, 2018
- fixed multiple crashes when you were trying to read publications with many pages
Really sorry for overlooking that before!
We are always working to make the app faster and more stable. If you are enjoying the app, please consider leaving a review or rating for us.
Version 5.7.4 released on January 09, 2018
Version 5.5.20 released on November 27, 2017
Version 5.4.6 released on November 06, 2017
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
With issuu for Android, you’ll get access to more than 30 million publications in an incredible, immersive reading experience for FREE.
Explore & read millions of publications
• 20,000 new magazines, catalogs, and more added every day in 30+ languages. There’s so much to discover on issuu!
• Read gorgeous, fascinating, and unique content from around the globe on any topic imaginable, like photography, design, food & drink, business, fashion, gaming, technology, science, movies, travel, real estate and more.
• Get new and exciting recommendations in your feed alongside content you already love — issuu’s smart content engine learns as you read.
• Read issuu from your Android phone or tablet, or via any web browser.
Follow, save, and share content you love
• Use Clip to select any portion of a publication and share over Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and more.
• Follow publishers, and curate stacks of your favorite publications so you always stay up to date on your latest content.
• Download publications to read anytime, anywhere — even without a WiFi or network connection.
➠The issuu app for Android requests certain permissions; find out why here: http://help.issuu.com/forums/22960378-Issuu-on-Android
On the web: https://issuu.com
issuu - Read Magazines, Catalogs, Newspapers. Ranking History | News & Magazines
issuu - Read Magazines, Catalogs, Newspapers. daily app ranking in News & Magazines category for the last 30 days.
issuu - Read Magazines, Catalogs, Newspapers. Worldwide Rankings | News & Magazines
issuu - Read Magazines, Catalogs, Newspapers. rankings per country in News & Magazines category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Here’s our new guest post published on AppLift. This article is a re-write of our previous post on the new Apple’s OS. Find out 3 big opportunities for app developers brought by the new capabilities and features of iOS9. Apple’s latest operating system, iOS9, was introduced at the annual Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference Keynote, held on June 8 in San Francisco. Since the general launch in September, we’ve observed an impressively quick adoption rate: there …