This article was generously submitted by Krista McLandress, Marketing Manager at AppsBuilder – a professional, yet easy to use mobile app development platform. In this guest post, Krista tackles a controversial subject and compares app design innovation vs templates and themes usage. If she thinks that hand coded apps will not disappear, she points out how time-consuming it can be to craft an entire new app design. App developers should sometimes focus more on their app business …
United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||House & Home||1.0.17||July 25, 2017||4.27|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1072 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 9 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 1.0.17 released on July 25, 2017
Fixed a rare crash that was occurring for some users.
Version 1.0.16 released on July 19, 2017
- Fixed a crash when customizing outside weather settings.
Version 1.0.15 released on July 15, 2017
Version 1.0.13 released on December 01, 2016
Thank you very much for the initial support! Please keep the feedback coming.
- Fixed a bug where temperatures below zero (brrr!) would not show up on the graph
- Hide the "Shop for more features" card once a purchase has been made
- Fixed a crash that could occur if a user backed out of the login screen
- Fixed a crash that could happen if no devices were found on a Nest account
- Built against Android N (API level 25)
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
ThermoStats is a better app for viewing your Nest thermostat information. The home screen widget will make it easy to see your Nest thermostat temperatures at a glance. With rich graphs, you will be able to see precisely the historical data for when your AC or heater kicked on, how long it ran for, and what the temperature inside was compared to outside.
- View up to one week of historical thermostat data, graphed alongside the outdoor temperature at your home
- Adjust the temperature instantly
- View the current weather at your home
- Purchase the widget to place the Nest thermostat directly on your homescreen and watch it update in real time
- "Works with Nest" integration
- Support for multiple thermostats (can have one widget for each!)
- Nest leaf support
- Nest Rush Hour event support
- Change HVAC Modes
- Support for the new "Eco" mode
- One tap shortcut to weather forecast via Google Now
- One tap shortcut to the official Nest app
ThermoStats Ranking History | House & Home
ThermoStats daily app ranking in House & Home category for the last 30 days.
ThermoStats Worldwide Rankings | House & Home
ThermoStats rankings per country in House & Home category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This is our latest guest post on Incipia.co blog! It is targeted towards new app business entrepreneurs, founders, marketers, and developers planning App Store Optimization for a new app launch. Discover our tips to benefit from App Store Research in your ASO strategy! Read the entire post on Incipia.co blog. The Benefits of App Store Research So your app is finally ready to be published on the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store! …