App Store Optimization (ASO) is getting increasingly popular while the app store market is dominated by two major actors: Apple and Google. Both of these stores have their own specificities that need to be understood in order to build a strong ASO strategy. This article underlines the 3 biggest ASO differences. Read the rest of this post on AppLift blog. Since the apparition of mobile applications, two app stores clearly shape the mobile app ecosystem. Of course, …
United States / US English
Jayvant Javier Pujara,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Productivity||2.3.4||June 18, 2017||4.44|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name is too short.
Show more >
Titles weight a lot in the Play Store algorithm. You can use up to 30 characters so try to add a few important keywords in your title. This will increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1479 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 8 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 2.3.4 released on June 18, 2017
🔔 Added ability to edit and complete missions from reminder notifications.
🎵 Added ability to set a custom sound for reminder notifications.
❌ Added ability to clear specific sounds from Settings.
🕒 Added setting to show exact due times for missions due today.
Version 2.3.3 released on June 03, 2017
Version 2.3.2 released on May 22, 2017
Version 2.3.1 released on May 13, 2017
↩ Added ability to undo drag and drop mission marker relocation in Map section.
➕ 🇫🇮 Added Finnish translation.
🔨 Fixed missions added from the Map sometimes having unintended due dates.
❓Added help section entry to sections list widget
🔨 Reworked radar chart in Skills section
🏪 Added new item to the Shop: 🌎 Map
🌎 Added ability to set locations for missions
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
- Gain XP for achieving goals (missions) and level up.
- Break missions down into full sub-missions as much as you want, or just jot down ideas, notes or steps for each mission with the built-in scratchpad feature.
- Automatically sort your missions by suggested priority, even taking your energy level into account.
- Assign unlimited skills to missions and watch your skills level up as well. Rename and delete skills any time.
- Radar chart displays your top skills, or any combination of skills you select.
- Create your own reward system: set and gain reward points for completing missions and buy rewards.
- Set your own custom sounds for leveling up, completing missions, and increased skills.
- Ability to sort missions by date worked on, searching all your plans to identify what you've most or least recently worked on.
- Unique "Next" tab lets you view the next calculated highest priority missions to advance all your goals.
- Lots of icons included to customize your missions, or use emoji.
- Ability to set due dates and repetition. Specify custom intervals for repetitions (e.g. hourly, every 2 days, every 3 weeks, etc.)
- Add unlimited notification reminders for missions.
- Ability to set estimated duration for missions and sort by duration.
- View chart of XP progress over past 7 days.
- Level progress bar and daily missions home screen widgets.
LifeRPG Ranking History | Productivity
LifeRPG daily app ranking in Productivity category for the last 30 days.
LifeRPG Worldwide Rankings | Productivity
LifeRPG rankings per country in Productivity category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This week, Laurie Galazzo, our Inbound Marketing Manager, has answered the questions of Artyom Dogtiev from BusinessofApps. Here’s a preview of the interview. Read the full discussion right here. App Store Optimization (ASO) has become one of the major app marketing techniques. ASO is what drives native traffic for mobile apps on both iTunes App Store and Google Play. It’s equally important for a small indie app developer and a big app company powerhouse to …