On September the 1st, Apple officially announced some major changes regarding the App Store. App names will now have a limit of 50 characters. Plus, obsolete and abandoned apps will be removed starting September 7, 2016. More info below. Apple continues improving the App Store discoverability Apple app discovery has always been controversial. With over 2 million of apps in the App Store, both app developers and app users’ experiences are often affected. Indeed, app …
United States / US English
Jayvant Javier Pujara,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Productivity||220.127.116.11||November 11, 2017||4.43|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name is too short.
Show more >
Titles weight a lot in the Play Store algorithm. You can use up to 30 characters so try to add a few important keywords in your title. This will increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1479 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 8 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 18.104.22.168 released on November 11, 2017
Version 2.3.4 released on June 18, 2017
🔔 Added ability to edit and complete missions from reminder notifications.
🎵 Added ability to set a custom sound for reminder notifications.
❌ Added ability to clear specific sounds from Settings.
🕒 Added setting to show exact due times for missions due today.
Version 2.3.3 released on June 03, 2017
Version 2.3.2 released on May 22, 2017
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
- Gain XP for achieving goals (missions) and level up.
- Break missions down into full sub-missions as much as you want, or just jot down ideas, notes or steps for each mission with the built-in scratchpad feature.
- Automatically sort your missions by suggested priority, even taking your energy level into account.
- Assign unlimited skills to missions and watch your skills level up as well. Rename and delete skills any time.
- Radar chart displays your top skills, or any combination of skills you select.
- Create your own reward system: set and gain reward points for completing missions and buy rewards.
- Set your own custom sounds for leveling up, completing missions, and increased skills.
- Ability to sort missions by date worked on, searching all your plans to identify what you've most or least recently worked on.
- Unique "Next" tab lets you view the next calculated highest priority missions to advance all your goals.
- Lots of icons included to customize your missions, or use emoji.
- Ability to set due dates and repetition. Specify custom intervals for repetitions (e.g. hourly, every 2 days, every 3 weeks, etc.)
- Add unlimited notification reminders for missions.
- Ability to set estimated duration for missions and sort by duration.
- View chart of XP progress over past 7 days.
- Level progress bar and daily missions home screen widgets.
LifeRPG Ranking History | Productivity
LifeRPG daily app ranking in Productivity category for the last 30 days.
LifeRPG Worldwide Rankings | Productivity
LifeRPG rankings per country in Productivity category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Icons play an extremely important role in the Click Through Rate (CTR) of a mobile application. Just like in real life, the 1st impression matters a lot in the App Store. Apps need to have optimized icons to stand out from others. Check out our 9 Tips to help you create awesome icons… The importance of visual content People tend to feel overwhelmed by the humongous amount of various information and content present everywhere. Their …