Today, we’re having the pleasure to interview another of our ASO experts, Lee Blyth, founder of Approots (app full stack growth company). 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company? I’ve been working in Mobile Marketing and ASO for a long time. I’m from London (born and bred) and have been in Mobile most of my career, starting at Microsoft in 2007 when the iPhone 1 launched. My consultancy, Approots, is a full …
United States / US English
Homebase Free Employee Scheduling
Pioneer Works, Inc,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Business||3.8.2||November 02, 2017||4.37|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1225 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 5 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 3.8.2 released on November 02, 2017
• Manager Log is now accessible from the app! And as a bonus, you can now attach photos to your log entries.
• Now you can update alerts preferences for push notifications, email, and SMS right from the app. Go to Settings > Notifications & Alerts to configure them.
• Users can now manage the locations they work at through Settings, and add or remove any jobs that aren’t on the list.
Version 3.5 released on August 15, 2017
Version 3.2.2 released on July 23, 2017
Fix for the "missing Messages tab" bug experienced by some users.
New Messaging Features:
• Can’t make a shift? Now you can send cover requests instantly from within messenger to everyone you’re chatting with.
• When creating a new message, now you can quickly filter the list of recipients for anyone working today or tomorrow.
• Clean up your list of conversations by sliding from right to left to remove a conversation in Messages.
Version 3.2.1 released on July 20, 2017
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Homebase is the easiest, free way to manage your work schedule. Check your schedule & communicate with your team while you're on the go.
FEATURES FOR EVERYONE
• Clock in on your device (Essentials plan and above)
• View your work schedule
• See who is working with you
• View hours worked and estimated earnings
• Request and manage shift trades & time off
• Chat with your coworkers in real-time
• Create group chats
• Receive shift reminders for when you’re working
• Manage your contact information and profile
• Sign in with your mobile phone number in addition to email
FEATURES FOR MANAGERS
• Build your schedule
• View clock in status of all employees scheduled today, and add or edit the timecards of any employees
• Sales, scheduled labor cost, actual labor cost, and labor as a % of sales
• Team schedule and quick text and call information for your whole team
• See who's available to be called in
• Message your employees in real-time
Homebase provides a basic tier of service for free to all businesses, and our mobile app is free. This app requires a user account created through the Homebase website at www.joinhomebase.com.
Homebase Free Employee Scheduling Ranking History | Business
Homebase Free Employee Scheduling daily app ranking in Business category for the last 30 days.
Homebase Free Employee Scheduling Worldwide Rankings | Business
Homebase Free Employee Scheduling rankings per country in Business category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This week, we’re having the pleasure to collaborate once again with Leanplum, mobile marketing platform. In this article, find five push notifications strategies that will help you increase your app engagement. Read the entire post on Leanplum blog. Sometimes, you have a great app, but lack engagement. Or you drive downloads, but your retention is low. There are two possibilities here: you need to optimize certain user flows, or you’re missing out on key opportunities …