This week, we had the great opportunity to collaborate with OpenXcell, one of the pioneers in mobile app development services. Discover the first part of our guest post on the best practices of app localization. Read the rest of this article here. You spent months building an awesome app. You’ve worked hard on your App Store Optimization and your app is selling well in English-speaking countries. However, on the other hand, you’re struggling to drive downloads and your traffic …
United States / US English
My Tide Times - Tide Tables
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Weather||3.2.1||October 28, 2017||4.41|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1526 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 12 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 3.2.1 released on October 28, 2017
Version 3.1.0 released on August 29, 2017
Small bug fixes.
Version 3.0.10 released on August 11, 2017
Version 3.0.9 released on June 29, 2017
Small performance improvements and improved accuracy of tides.
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
My Tide Times is the only tide tables application you'll ever need. Whether you're surfing, fishing or just going to the beach you'll be able to use it to get quick and easy access to the tides. We think it's the most beautiful tide times application on the market to date.
- Supports over 9,000 tidal stations in over 30 countries (including the US, Canada, Brazil, UK, Spain, France, Germany, Italy, Australia and New Zealand)!
- Find the nearest locations to you when the app opens, so you can get tide times no matter where you are!
- Never have to worry about ensuring the data is up-to-date because the app takes care of that for you!
- See 7-day forecasts for all locations (some even have 30-day tide charts!)
- View the moon phase, moonrise and moonset times!
- See currents information (the slacks, ebbs and flows for each day) at selected locations around the US & Canada! Just try to view tide times as you normally would, if there's a currents station nearby you'll see an extra tab for "Currents".
- Basic wind speed information for all tidal locations!
- When information has been downloaded it is stored on the phone so you can view it without an internet connection!
- It offers a clean interface that you just won't get from other apps!
If you're in need of tide tables, charts, forecasts or times, don't go elsewhere - you can install My Tide Times today. It's similar to apps like Tides Near Me.
My Tide Times - Tide Tables Ranking History | Weather
My Tide Times - Tide Tables daily app ranking in Weather category for the last 30 days.
My Tide Times - Tide Tables Worldwide Rankings | Weather
My Tide Times - Tide Tables rankings per country in Weather category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
At its Worldwide Developer Conference, Apple announced a huge update to iTunes Connect. Developers will now be able to get more analytics helping them to manage their apps and marketing campaigns. They will also be able to actually track their app engagement and retention throughout very interesting metrics on which we will focus in this blog article. What’s new? Along with a brand new design, app previews, app bundles and TestFlight beta testing, Apple introduced …