On July the 18th, Jeff Bezos (CEO) officially announced Amazon’s dive in the highly competitive mobile industry and revealed “Fire”, the etailer’s first smartphone. The Fire Phone’s operating system is actually based on Android but it has its own AppStore. New innovative features could be interesting for app developers. Let’s have a closer look at this newcomer from an app developer’s perspective. Will the Fire Phone seduce App Developers? The new Amazon smartphone will help …
United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Games - Board||1.10||October 31, 2017||4.37|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1643 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 10 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 1.10 released on October 31, 2017
Ads are fixed according to the Google's policy.
Version 1.9 released on May 22, 2017
1. No fullscreen ads during game play.
2. Issues with the settings and conflicts with the rules are fixed.
3. UI improvement.
4. Various bug fixes and stability improvements.
***Online Multiplayer is Coming Soon***
Version 1.7 released on May 01, 2017
Version 1.6 released on November 15, 2016
1. Various bug fixes and stability improvements.
***Lots of improvements and features are coming soon.***
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
A first ever Nepali variant of Ludo game available for mobile. It has both classic and new modern design + Nepali/Indian local rules along with international rules. Lots of options/rules for customization according to your need is possible. Hope you enjoy playing it ;).
1. Added rules/options which are played and popular in Nepal:
i) Option to show safe block(square) which is represented by star icon
ii) Option to get another turn on both dice number 1 (Pot) and 6 (Chhakka)
iii) 3 consecutive rolls of 1 kills one own playing coin
iv) 3 consecutive rolls of 6 brings a coin out if all coins are in the yard
v) All the rules are optional so you can play both international version or Nepali version or your own customized version according to your desire
2. Classic sketch marks design with wooden or white board
3. New modern design with wooden or white board
4. Option to choose the dice number (1-6) which will start the token(coin)
4. Option to choose the number of coins to be played (from 2 to 4)
5. Dice changing color according to color of actual player on turn
6. Variety of rules to meet your own taste of gaming experience
7. Multiplayer in the same device (up to 4 player)
8. Play against CPU
9. Real Dice: you can play with real dice, throw the real dice, input the result back to the app manually by tapping the dice buttons
10. Game play progress is saved automatically, you can resume the game later even after app is closed
11. Supports older version of devices with Android 2.3.3 to the very latest 7.0
12. Light weight and fast
Ludo Neo-Classic Ranking History | Games - Board
Ludo Neo-Classic daily app ranking in Games - Board category for the last 30 days.
Ludo Neo-Classic Worldwide Rankings | Games - Board
Ludo Neo-Classic rankings per country in Games - Board category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
You’re finally considering launching your first Apple Search Ads campaign but you have no idea where to start? Or, you’ve already tried but you’re struggling to get any results? You’re lost between Search Ads Basic or Search Ads Advanced? Don’t worry, we’re here to help you out. Read our best advice to maximize your Search Ads visibility and increase downloads! Search Ads: paying for more App Store visibility October 2016, Apple launches Search Ads in …