United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Games - Board||1.13||March 23, 2018||4.37|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1676 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 11 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 1.13 released on March 23, 2018
1. Loads of bug fixes and stability improvements
2. Issue of repetitive occurrence of dice number (1 & 6) is fixed.
3. AI improvement, CPU player's game playing skill is much improved.
4. Apk is reduced to 5.3 mb from 9.2 mb. Now it runs smoothly than before.
5. Crashing issues are solved.
6. User can leave the game during the game play. (New feature)
***Multiplayer feature is still under development! Will be updated soon***
Version 1.10 released on October 31, 2017
Ads are fixed according to the Google's policy.
Version 1.9 released on May 22, 2017
1. No fullscreen ads during game play.
2. Issues with the settings and conflicts with the rules are fixed.
3. UI improvement.
4. Various bug fixes and stability improvements.
***Online Multiplayer is Coming Soon***
Version 1.7 released on May 01, 2017
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
The first ever Nepali variant of Ludo game available for mobile. It has both classic and new modern design + Nepali/Indian local rules along with international rules. Lots of options/rules for customization according to your need is possible. Hope you enjoy playing it ;).
1. Added rules/options which are played and popular in Nepal:
i) Option to show safe block(square) which is represented by star icon
ii) Option to get another turn on both dice number 1 (Pot) and 6 (Chhakka)
iii) 3 consecutive rolls of 1 kills one own playing coin
iv) 3 consecutive rolls of 6 brings a coin out if all coins are in the yard
v) All the rules are optional so you can play both international version or Nepali version or your own customized version according to your desire
2. Classic sketch marks design with wooden or white board
3. New modern design with wooden or white board
4. Option to choose the dice number (1-6) which will start the token(coin)
4. Option to choose the number of coins to be played (from 2 to 4)
5. Dice changing color according to color of actual player on turn
6. Variety of rules to meet your own taste of gaming experience
7. Multiplayer in the same device (up to 4 player)
8. Play against CPU
9. Real Dice: you can play with real dice, throw the real dice, input the result back to the app manually by tapping the dice buttons
10. User can leave the game if he doesn't want to play during the game play.
11. Game play progress is saved automatically, you can resume the game later even after app is closed
12. Just 5.2 mb of package size, Light weight and fast.
Ludo Neo-Classic Ranking History | Games - Board
Ludo Neo-Classic daily app ranking in Games - Board category for the last 30 days.
Ludo Neo-Classic Worldwide Rankings | Games - Board
Ludo Neo-Classic rankings per country in Games - Board category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.