This week, we’re having the pleasure to collaborate with WooRank, the equivalent of AppTweak but for websites and SEO. In this article, Sam, Head of Marketing at WooRank, introduces us to App Indexing and App Packs. Learn everything you need to know to improve your app’s SEO and boost your visibility on Search Engines. Apps have played a significant role in the mobile revolution that saw mobile internet usage become the leading digital platform, overtaking …
United States / US English
Sweat: Kayla Itsines Fitness
The Bikini Body Training Company Pty Ltd,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Health & Fitness||3.2.2||January 09, 2018||3.0|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 4032 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 15 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 3.2.2 released on January 09, 2018
SWEAT is changing the lives of women worldwide. As always, we listened to your feedback and have released a new update that is better than ever.
PROGRESS PHOTOS — we have added better support for your photos. You now have the option to store your photos on the Sweat Cloud so you can view them across all your devices.
General updates and enhancements to improve your experience.
Love SWEAT? Rate us with 5 stars and share your love with the community!
Version 3.0.2 released on August 21, 2017
Sweat is changing the lives of women worldwide. As always, we listened to your feedback and are proud to release a new update that is better than ever. With this release we have:
- Updated the workout user interface and made tweaks elsewhere
- Emptied an entire can of bug spray, now there is almost no bugs left
- Finally, we continue to endeavour to move as fast as you do and spent some time with optimisations.
Love Sweat? Rate us with 5 stars and share your love with the community!
Version 3.0.1 released on May 17, 2017
WELCOME TO THE NEW SWEAT - More workouts, more trainers, more SWEAT!
Sweat continues to reshape the fitness industry by expanding the Sweat app to include multiple programs and trainers so you can train how you want, when you want. You can now workout alongside Kayla Itsines, Sjana Elise and Kelsey Wells.
Love the new Sweat? Rate us with 5 stars and share your love with the Community!
Version 3.0 released on May 14, 2017
The SWEAT and BBG Communities welcome THE MOST EXCITING UPDATE YET. Your exercises are now accompanied with VIDEO content for your best workouts yet! You can also enjoy a makeover to your food, workout preparation and your progress features. Keep motivated to stay on track with the ability to set and monitor daily step goals.
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Get the full fitness and exercise motivation you need with Sweat, the personal training app from Kayla Itsines. Focus on your female health and fitness with education and motivation from Kayla and other personal trainers.
Together, Kayla Itsines, Sjana Elise Earp and Kelsey Wells join Sweat’s mission of helping women live their best life through health and fitness. This means giving women the confidence, strength and happiness they need to achieve their goals.
Sweat is the go-to place for women’s health and fitness, now hosting multiple trainers and programs:
• Kayla Itsines’ BBG program includes high-intensity plyometric training using minimal space & equipment. Kayla has also developed BBG Stronger, a new weights-based program for gym goers.
• Sjana Elise Earp’s Yoga program includes vinyasa-style resistance flows and yin-based recovery flows to improve strength, flexibility and posture.
• Kelsey Wells’ post-pregnancy program includes resistance workouts designed to increase core strength and improve posture for new mums.
Track health, nutrition and daily workouts with a fitness tracker that helps you get the bikini body that you’ve always wanted!
Join now and enjoy 7 days of free workouts, meal plans and community motivation!
Fitness Tracker - Workout & Fitness Planning
• Workouts only take 28 minutes to complete with minimal equipment required to exercise
• Workout with easy-to-follow exercises in resistance, challenge, cooldown, rehabilitation and cardio
• Track exercise workouts with a weekly workout plan and coaching recommendations for best results
• Track fitness with a weekly food and exercise tracker to keep your health intact
Healthy Eating & Meal Planning
• Meal planning made easy. Eat a healthy diet with pre-made shopping lists that make meal planning and nutrition simple
• Diet tracker includes a meal plan with menus and recipes to suit multiple preferences.
• Nutrition tailored for everyone. Healthy eating suitable for standard, vegetarian, pescetarian, lacto-vegetarian, ovo-vegetarian and vegan eating preferences
Weight Tracking & Exercise Motivation
• Track weight and compare your weekly progress with private side-by-side photos
• Share photos from your workouts with your friends and the bikini body community for further motivation
• Participate in global women fitness challenges and give your friends exercise motivation by competing in participating workouts
• Receive motivation from Taptic and audio notifications during your workouts to keep you updated
Educational Services & More
• Educate yourself with over 300 pages of educational content that you can use to expand your knowledge of fitness, nutrition and maintaining a healthy diet
• Available in 8 languages including English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch and Chinese
Sweat makes it easier for a woman to manage her health and fitness using a new, interactive personal trainer app. Take control of your health and fitness by downloading Sweat today!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
Sweat is free to download. All customers are welcome to a free 7-day trial period. Should you choose to continue use of the Sweat tracking app, we offer a single auto-renewing subscription option:
Just USD $4.61/week ($19.99/month)
Payment will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. There is no increase in price when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in Google Play after purchase. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Sweat: Kayla Itsines Fitness Ranking History | Health & Fitness
Sweat: Kayla Itsines Fitness daily app ranking in Health & Fitness category for the last 30 days.
Sweat: Kayla Itsines Fitness Worldwide Rankings | Health & Fitness
Sweat: Kayla Itsines Fitness rankings per country in Health & Fitness category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This week, we’re proud to collaborate once again with AppsFlyer, Mobile and App Analytics expert. Discover the first part of our guest post dealing with App Analytics and ASO. Read the rest of this blog post here. The popularity of mobile apps continues to grow, keeping pace with the ever increasing public demand. Actually, we count more than 85 billion apps downloads on the Apple App Store since its launch in 2008. App Store Optimization (ASO) is getting …