With iOS 8, video is coming to the App Store. And it’s a great opportunity for you to leverage a new marketing asset and get more engaged customers. The App Preview videos that you will be able to submit (just like you do for your screenshots) some time this fall have a very specific format. But the fact that there are constraints and limitations to what you can do doesn’t mean you can’t create a …
United States / US English
UniPad - launchpad
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Games - Music||3.2.4||November 30, 2017||4.48|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
Your app description seems to be too short.
Show more >
It's only 26 characters. We strongly recommend writing at least 1.000 characters. Use content that will make your app unique (features description, characteristics, how to use your app, ...). Your description needs to convince people to download your app. Also, descriptions on Google Play are taken into account by the algorithm so it is important to add relevant and important keywords in your copy. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app description.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 6 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 3.2.4 released on November 30, 2017
# Fixed Sd card problem.
# Fixed Launchpad Selection problem.
1. Unipad app font is fixed.
2. Unipack structur has been changed.
For more information, please visit UniPad Document
3. The recording function has changed. (Use the t command.)
4. Can create autoPlay file automatically according to sound file length.
5. The practice mode function has been optimized.
Version 3.1.1b1 released on May 09, 2017
:: Unipad 3.1.1 changeLog ::
1. Fixed several bugs.
- Fixed a bug in the unipack store.
- Fixed an error that does not go over the intro screen.
2. Support SD card path.
- You can use the SD card by inserting it in a cell phone which does not have a lot of capacity.
- However, since the SD card can not be directly controlled by the UniPad app, it is impossible to insert the pack. You must do this manually.
3. Added the ability to remove ads.
- You can remove ads with a $ 0.99 / month plan.
Version 3.1.0b2 released on April 01, 2017
The server has been reconfigured
Version 3.0.2 released on February 18, 2017
- Fixed an issue where setting windows did not open on some devices.
- Fixed an issue where skin background was incorrectly specified on some devices.
- We have updated the skinpack structure to enable various skins in the future.
- Optimized image loading.
- Reconstructed the design.
- Added skin system.
- Added setting
- LED duplication error is fixed when the launch pad is linked.
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
No.1 launchpad on android!
UniPad - launchpad Ranking History | Games - Music
UniPad - launchpad daily app ranking in Games - Music category for the last 30 days.
UniPad - launchpad Worldwide Rankings | Games - Music
UniPad - launchpad rankings per country in Games - Music category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Olivier Verdin, AppTweak co-founder, has recently been interviewed by Nidhi Shah, content strategist at Arkenea - mobile app design and development consultancy. Throughout a series of questions, Olivier shares his expertise in app marketing - especially in ASO - and provides us with useful tips and hacks. Here’s a sneek peek of his first answers. Read the rest of this interview on Arkenea Blog. Can an app developer or entrepreneur use PR over the longer term? How can they …