Once again, we’re having the pleasure to collaborate with ComboApp. Our new guest post highlights the importance of competition monitoring in your ASO and app marketing strategies. Find out 5 key elements to monitor, track and analyze in order to get ahead of your competitors. « Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer. » This quote, although attributed to Sun-tzu, a Chinese military strategist in 400BC, couldn’t be more true in today’s mobile app …
United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Games - Board||2.17||January 14, 2018||3.98|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1397 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 12 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 2.17 released on January 14, 2018
Version 2.15 released on December 23, 2017
Version 2.13 released on December 30, 2015
Version 2.12 released on November 30, 2015
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Backgammon Mighty is a challenging backgammon game which you play in a highly realistic 3D environment. You can select to play with other backgammon players in Multiplayer - Online mode or you can select to play against AI in Singleplayer - Offline mode.
Multiplayer - Online mode:
• Play with your friends online
• Quick-Play with a random backgammon player online
• Invite your friends to play
• Earn points by winning multiplayer games and use these points to compete with your friends and other players from all over the world
Singleplay - Offline mode:
• Play against a smart and tough opponent
• Earn points by winning singleplayer games
• Play offline without active internet connection
• Opponent resigns when he thinks you are the winner
• You can resign if you do not want to play till the last piece
• Ability to set level of difficulty
• Ability to specify number of games to play
• You can play as a guest if you do not want to compete online
• Random dice rolls, no cheating.
Also in this board game:
• Beautiful 3D graphics with smooth animations
• Ability to change the direction of move
• Undo your last move
• Move aid; highlighting the available moves & snapping onto closest slot
• Suitable for tablets and phones
• Best of all; it is free!
"Backgammon Mighty" challenges you!
Backgammon Mighty Ranking History | Games - Board
Backgammon Mighty daily app ranking in Games - Board category for the last 30 days.
Backgammon Mighty Worldwide Rankings | Games - Board
Backgammon Mighty rankings per country in Games - Board category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
App reviews are gaining more and more importance in terms of ASO. Especially since the last change in the App Store algorithm, aiming at “humanizing” the app world… Like a small tree in the tropical rainforest… Today, there’s more than 1000 new mobile apps launched everyday and a total of over 1,000,000 in the App Store. Your app stands no chance to be seen by users if you don’t work on several factors in order …