This article has been published on Bizness Apps blog as a guest post on App Store Optimization (ASO). Check out these 9 effective tips to improve your App Store discoverability. Read the entire post on Bizness Apps blog. App Store Optimization (ASO) or “Mobile SEO” has become inevitable. It is essential to optimize your app for App Store search engines, as increasing your app’s visibility will ultimately result in an increase in app users. Just …
United States / US English
LinkedIn Learning: Online Courses to Learn Skills
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Education||0.12.34||July 28, 2017||4.53|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 3022 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 5 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 0.9.64 released on April 13, 2017
Version 0.9.68 released on April 18, 2017
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Version 0.9.71 released on April 25, 2017
Bug fixes and improvements.
Version 0.8.37 released on March 15, 2017
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Advance your career with LinkedIn Learning. Discover the most in-demand business, tech and creative skills with personalized recommendations and courses taught by industry experts.
Learn on the go with the LinkedIn Learning Android app.
Get the skills you need to succeed by watching bite-sized video courses anytime, anywhere.
Whether you want to learn leadership skills, build a mobile app, or how to use software, LinkedIn Learning has something for you. Take marketing classes, get management training, learn graphic design, take photography courses, watch web and interactive design tutorials, and much more. Watch expert-taught courses in leadership, programming, IT, 3D animation, and much more.
Sharpen your skills and get the most out of your LinkedIn Learning membership with the app:
- Access 4,000+ courses in business, tech and creative with more added each month
- Get personalized course recommendations
- Download courses for offline viewing
- Explore curated courses for a guided learning experience
- Save courses to watch later
- Watch entire courses or individual videos at your own pace
- Share courses with your network
- Add certificates of completion to your LinkedIn profile
- Access to LinkedIn Premium networking tools, and exclusive insights like Who’s Viewed Your Profile
Popular course topics and skills include:
- Learn business skills like becoming a manager, learn to give presentations, and how to negotiate
- Get communication tips and and time management training
- Develop leadership skills and get training on strategic planning
- Watch a variety of marketing tutorials like content marketing, digital marketing, SEO, and marketing tools like Google Analytics
- Brush up on Excel skills, QuickBooks, and other tools
- Learn coding languages like SQL, Java, C#, Python, and more
- Get the skills you need in IT infrastructure, database administration, and software administration
- Get training on game design and development
- Learn web development and how to build web applications or mobile apps
- Learn how to design and create a website
- Learn how to design logos, create ebooks, and more with in-depth tutorials on Illustrator, InDesign, Muse, and other software
- Learn photography and photo editing techniques, how to use a camera, Photoshop, Lightroom, and more
- Learn how to record and learn music production
- Learn videography and motion graphics with tutorials taught by experts
- Get 3D modeling and animation skills
LinkedIn Learning app is free to download. With a subscription plan, you can watch full courses across technology, creative and business topics.
For Monthly Premium: $29.99 monthly USD
For Annual Premium: $299.88 annual USD
If you choose to subscribe, your subscription will automatically renew until cancelled and will charge your credit card. You can turn off auto-renew at any time through your LinkedIn account.
LinkedIn Learning: Online Courses to Learn Skills Ranking History | Education
LinkedIn Learning: Online Courses to Learn Skills daily app ranking in Education category for the last 30 days.
LinkedIn Learning: Online Courses to Learn Skills Worldwide Rankings | Education
LinkedIn Learning: Online Courses to Learn Skills rankings per country in Education category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This week we’re having the pleasure to publish a guest post from Ian Naylor, founder and CEO of AppInstitute, one of the world’s leading DIY App Builders. If you want to get a slice of the rapidly expanding app industry, it’s time to turn the app idea that’s floating around in your head into a real tangible product. Taking an app idea and turning it into something real is a challenge most app developers struggle …