This week, we’re happy to collaborate once again with Steve Young from AppMasters.co. 2015 has been an intense year for the app industry: new products, new improvements and major enhancements have surfaced. Apple and Google, the two dominant players, have both released considerable developments. What impact will these changes have on App Store Optimization (ASO)? Find below 7 key ASO takeaways from 2015. Read the entire post on AppMasters blog. Looking back at 2015, can …
United States / US English
LinkedIn Learning: Online Courses to Learn Skills
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Education||0.22.35||April 20, 2018||4.58|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 3022 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 15 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 0.22.35 released on April 20, 2018
Version 0.21.39 released on March 07, 2018
We've crushed some bugs and polished our tablet experience.
Version 0.20.32 released on February 22, 2018
Version 0.17.53 released on February 06, 2018
We update LinkedIn Learning frequently to improve your learning experience led by more than 800 industry experts chosen from around the world. Visit weekly to see what’s new.
Love LinkedIn Learning? Rate the app! Your feedback shows us what matters. Plus: the app includes a Help Center to answer your questions.
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Advance your career with LinkedIn Learning. Discover the most in-demand business, tech and creative skills with personalized recommendations and courses taught by industry experts.
Learn on the go with the LinkedIn Learning Android app.
Get the skills you need to succeed by watching bite-sized video courses anytime, anywhere.
Whether you want to learn leadership skills, build a mobile app, or how to use software, LinkedIn Learning has something for you. Take marketing classes, get management training, learn graphic design, take photography courses, watch web and interactive design tutorials, and much more. Watch expert-taught courses in leadership, programming, IT, 3D animation, and much more.
Sharpen your skills and get the most out of your LinkedIn Learning membership with the app:
- Access 4,000+ courses in business, tech and creative with more added each month
- Get personalized course recommendations
- Download courses for offline viewing
- Explore curated courses for a guided learning experience
- Save courses to watch later
- Watch entire courses or individual videos at your own pace
- Share courses with your network
- Add certificates of completion to your LinkedIn profile
- Access to LinkedIn Premium networking tools, and exclusive insights like Who’s Viewed Your Profile
Popular course topics and skills include:
- Learn business skills like becoming a manager, learn to give presentations, and how to negotiate
- Get communication tips and and time management training
- Develop leadership skills and get training on strategic planning
- Watch a variety of marketing tutorials like content marketing, digital marketing, SEO, and marketing tools like Google Analytics
- Brush up on Excel skills, QuickBooks, and other tools
- Learn coding languages like SQL, Java, C#, Python, and more
- Get the skills you need in IT infrastructure, database administration, and software administration
- Get training on game design and development
- Learn web development and how to build web applications or mobile apps
- Learn how to design and create a website
- Learn how to design logos, create ebooks, and more with in-depth tutorials on Illustrator, InDesign, Muse, and other software
- Learn photography and photo editing techniques, how to use a camera, Photoshop, Lightroom, and more
- Learn how to record and learn music production
- Learn videography and motion graphics with tutorials taught by experts
- Get 3D modeling and animation skills
LinkedIn Learning app is free to download. With a subscription plan, you can watch full courses across technology, creative and business topics.
For Monthly Premium: $29.99 monthly USD
For Annual Premium: $299.88 annual USD
If you choose to subscribe, your subscription will automatically renew until cancelled and will charge your credit card. You can turn off auto-renew at any time through your LinkedIn account.
LinkedIn Learning: Online Courses to Learn Skills Ranking History | Education
LinkedIn Learning: Online Courses to Learn Skills daily app ranking in Education category for the last 30 days.
LinkedIn Learning: Online Courses to Learn Skills Worldwide Rankings | Education
LinkedIn Learning: Online Courses to Learn Skills rankings per country in Education category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Over the last few years, the AppStore algorithm has been updated a few times without achieving Apple’s goals to ban cheaters and robotic downloads. This summer, Apple finally introduced a new algorithm, entirely redesigned to push forward newer apps with better reviews and reputation… Reputation comes first Until now, download volumes and velocity were the two most important factors for rankings on the App Store. Though, Apple recently changed the App Store algorithms to push …