This week we’re introducing you to Brian Egerup Kjærulff, founder and CEO at Mobtimizers. In this interview, Brian explains his digital space background and experience. He also gives out some precious tips on ASO localization. 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company? I’ve always worked with a particular passion for digital strategy and optimization. Together with a partner, who is a creative analytics expert, I founded Mobtimizers in 2014 in order to …
United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Shopping||4.5||August 15, 2017||4.05|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name is too short.
Show more >
Titles weight a lot in the Play Store algorithm. You can use up to 30 characters so try to add a few important keywords in your title. This will increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 3324 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 13 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 4.8 released on July 31, 2017
REMINDERS: Set reminders for common items you buy throughout the year, like air/water filters and supplies for cleaning and lawn care. Your Lowe’s app remembers, so you don’t have to!
Version 4.7 released on July 12, 2017
REBATES: Managing your rebates just got easier! Submit and check status from the Rebates menu option.
Version 4.6 released on May 31, 2017
TABLET VIEWS: Enjoy a new look in landscape or portrait on larger tablet screens. Browsing just got easier with bigger images
and new layouts that make the most of your screen space.
QUICKLIST SYNC: Never lose your QuickList again! Automatic cloud sync now keeps a copy of your QuickList in MyLowe's.
Version 4.5 released on August 15, 2017
• Promotional alerts: Never miss a deal! Save products to your Quick List and the app will let you know when the price drops so you can get the best possible price.
• Customer Feedback: Rant or Rave to let Lowe's know what you think about the app, our products, and even customer service. Just tap the home screen button, choose your category, and send us your thoughts and suggestions.
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
LOWE'S HAS REINVENTED ITS ANDROID POWER TOOL!
Get more done on your next DIY or home improvement project with the totally redesigned app for Lowe’s – your best shopping companion.
• Now with bigger and better product image galleries including zoom, video, annotated images, and 360-degree spins.
• Do your shopping from home - browse an endless aisle of products, or limit your search to items currently available in-store for pick-up or immediate delivery.
• Pick up where you left off with recently viewed items and smart search history.
• No more paper receipts. Just scan your digital MyLowe’s card at checkout and see your purchase history right on the phone.
• Check for deals and discounts anytime with the always-current weekly ad.
* Be sure to allow location services to get the best Lowe’s app experience. This will help you locate your local store and offer the most accurate inventory, in-store product locations and pricing.
FIND WHAT YOU NEED IN THE STORE – FAST
• Check the “In-Stock” button to display items available now at your local store.
• Get aisle information right in the search results and then tap to open a store map with pinpoint accuracy.
• Need it now, but it’s not in stock at your store? Just tap “Other Stores” to check inventory at nearby Lowe’s locations.
VIEW YOUR WEEKLY AD
• See what home improvement products are on sale now at your local Lowe’s.
• View by flyer page or by department to find savings for your next DIY or remodeling project.
INSTANTLY ADD ITEMS TO YOUR SHOPPING LIST
• Tap the heart on any product to add it to your Quick List. With your app as a shopping companion you’ll never forget what you need for your next home improvement project.
• Add products, departments, or notes to your Quick List to keep things top of mind while shopping.
• Add products from the app or scan them in-store — from tools to appliances and more.
• No sign-in required.
ANDROID WEAR SUPPORT
• Access your Quick List from your Android Wear device. Simply raise your wrist and say “OK Google, start Quick List.”
• Now your saved lists, store map and product aisle locations are just a glance away.
• Save your Quick List and MyLowe’s card to your phone screen using the widget and never have to open the app for shopping or checkout.
• To add a widget, long press on your device’s home screen and select “Widgets.” Scroll through the list to find the Lowe’s Widgets and select the placement location.
VIEW CUSTOMER RATINGS AND REVIEWS
• See what everyone else is saying about our tools, appliances, DIY supplies and more before you buy.
• Get the inside scoop on our home improvement products and see how others use them to accomplish their DIY and remodeling dreams.
MAKE MYLOWE’S WORK FOR YOU
• Never lose a receipt again with MyLowe’s purchase history – just show your card at checkout (a digital version is available in the app) or enter previous purchases by scanning the receipt barcode.
• Add Quick List items to your MyLowe’s lists and they’ll be available from any device when you log into your MyLowe’s account.
• Get timely reminders for recurring purchases when you tell MyLowe’s to keep track.
Lowe's Ranking History | Shopping
Lowe's daily app ranking in Shopping category for the last 30 days.
Lowe's Worldwide Rankings | Shopping
Lowe's rankings per country in Shopping category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This guest post is brought to us by Andrew Hubbard, founder of App Publishers Paradise: useful mobile app marketing resource. In this article, Andrew underlines the importance of App Store Optimization (ASO) in a Facebook App Install Ad Campaign. Find out how to get cheaper app installs through ASO. If you’ve ever run any sort of paid user acquisition for a mobile app, I’m sure you focused heavily on targeting the right audience and creating an …