United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Shopping||4.16||April 12, 2018||4.04|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name is too short.
Show more >
Titles weight a lot in the Play Store algorithm. You can use up to 30 characters so try to add a few important keywords in your title. This will increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 3324 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 13 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 4.16 released on April 12, 2018
Add product to cart while in the augmented reality experience!
Bug Fixes and Performance Improvements
Version 4.13 released on January 23, 2018
WEEKLY AD: Your local Lowe’s Weekly Ad is now viewable again within the app!
UI Adjustments, Bug Fixes, and Performance Improvements
Version 4.12 released on December 07, 2017
GUEST ORDER STATUS – Easily check your order status as a Guest user from the Check Order Status option in the Left Navigation. Note: All orders assigned to your MyLowe’s Account are still accessible through Purchase History.
PAINT ESTIMATOR – Preparing for an upcoming paint project? Estimate the paint required to complete that project by accessing the Paint Estimator option from the left navigation or the Paint Category page.
Version 4.11 released on October 23, 2017
We're always tuning the Lowe's app to make it even better. Keep auto-update turned on to stay on the cutting edge!
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
LOWE'S HAS REINVENTED ITS ANDROID POWER TOOL!
Get more done on your next DIY or home improvement project with the totally redesigned app for Lowe’s – your best shopping companion.
• Now with bigger and better product image galleries including zoom, video, annotated images, and 360-degree spins.
• Do your shopping from home - browse an endless aisle of products, or limit your search to items currently available in-store for pick-up or immediate delivery.
• Pick up where you left off with recently viewed items and smart search history.
• No more paper receipts. Just scan your digital MyLowe’s card at checkout and see your purchase history right on the phone.
• Check for deals and discounts anytime with the always-current weekly ad.
* Be sure to allow location services to get the best Lowe’s app experience. This will help you locate your local store and offer the most accurate inventory, in-store product locations and pricing.
FIND WHAT YOU NEED IN THE STORE – FAST
• Check the “In-Stock” button to display items available now at your local store.
• Get aisle information right in the search results and then tap to open a store map with pinpoint accuracy.
• Need it now, but it’s not in stock at your store? Just tap “Other Stores” to check inventory at nearby Lowe’s locations.
VIEW YOUR WEEKLY AD
• See what home improvement products are on sale now at your local Lowe’s.
• View by flyer page or by department to find savings for your next DIY or remodeling project.
INSTANTLY ADD ITEMS TO YOUR SHOPPING LIST
• Tap the heart on any product to add it to your Quick List. With your app as a shopping companion you’ll never forget what you need for your next home improvement project.
• Add products, departments, or notes to your Quick List to keep things top of mind while shopping.
• Add products from the app or scan them in-store — from tools to appliances and more.
• No sign-in required.
ANDROID WEAR SUPPORT
• Access your Quick List from your Android Wear device. Simply raise your wrist and say “OK Google, start Quick List.”
• Now your saved lists, store map and product aisle locations are just a glance away.
• Save your Quick List and MyLowe’s card to your phone screen using the widget and never have to open the app for shopping or checkout.
• To add a widget, long press on your device’s home screen and select “Widgets.” Scroll through the list to find the Lowe’s Widgets and select the placement location.
VIEW CUSTOMER RATINGS AND REVIEWS
• See what everyone else is saying about our tools, appliances, DIY supplies and more before you buy.
• Get the inside scoop on our home improvement products and see how others use them to accomplish their DIY and remodeling dreams.
MAKE MYLOWE’S WORK FOR YOU
• Never lose a receipt again with MyLowe’s purchase history – just show your card at checkout (a digital version is available in the app) or enter previous purchases by scanning the receipt barcode.
• Add Quick List items to your MyLowe’s lists and they’ll be available from any device when you log into your MyLowe’s account.
• Get timely reminders for recurring purchases when you tell MyLowe’s to keep track.
Lowe's Ranking History | Shopping
Lowe's daily app ranking in Shopping category for the last 30 days.
Lowe's Worldwide Rankings | Shopping
Lowe's rankings per country in Shopping category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.