Let’s continue this “Ultimate Guide” series! This week’s guest post was written for Erminesoft, mobile app development company. Learn everything you need to know on mobile app reviews thanks to this complete guide on the latest best practices. Let’s go for the five stars, shall we? Read the entire post on Erminesoft’s blog. Long gone are the days when App Stores were the place where a couple of tech geeks would fish for the newest …
United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Weather||4.3.1||March 22, 2018||4.42|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name is too short.
Show more >
Titles weight a lot in the Play Store algorithm. You can use up to 30 characters so try to add a few important keywords in your title. This will increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1821 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 12 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 4.3.1 released on March 22, 2018
* Fixed location input field not showing suggestions on some devices
Version 4.3 released on February 23, 2017
Added UV index measurement and Ambient Temperature on devices, which support this functionality.
Version 4.2.2 released on October 10, 2016
Version 4.2.1 released on October 07, 2016
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Weather is exceptionally easy to use app for staying always updated with the weather conditions.
The Weather app is specifically designed to be as simple and intuitive as possible. With just one click you receive the weather condition in your status bar at your current location.
The climate state is gorgeously animated so that you can almost experience it, seeing how the weather comes alive.
The app is using Weather Underground as a data channel and the live updates are really tiny so that you would not use up your data cap.
- Weather supports geo-positioning, retrieving the latest weather conditions for your current location
- An option to manually add your location
- Measure ambient temperature and UV index on supported devices
- Full support for Android TV
- Add and track the weather conditions in multiple locations
- Weather is one of the most lightweight weather apps on Google Play!
- Animated weather conditions - see how the weather comes alive!
- Widgets for different locations
- Hourly and weekly forecasts
- Intuitive, seamless user interface
- Support for the lock screen widget in Android 4.2
- Weather benefits all known screen resolutions
- Offers quality support for Android devices - from Android 1.5 to Android 5.0
- Tap on the temperature to switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit
- You can allow and disable the notifications
- Choose by yourself what will be the next feature of Weather! Leave a comment or send us an e-mail and help us make Weather the best app of its kind.
Get in touch with us and follow the latest news regarding our apps:
Weather Ranking History | Weather
Weather daily app ranking in Weather category for the last 30 days.
Weather Worldwide Rankings | Weather
Weather rankings per country in Weather category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Ever wanted to learn App Store Optimization in a fun and easy way? App Store Optimization can be quite overwhelming and it’s not always easy to understand its various aspects. Laurie, our content strategist, came up with this funny but useful presentation on ASO where she’s comparing your app to something you would not expect! Check it out right now to discover what it is… Please let us know in the comments if Laurie succeeded …