This week, we’re having the pleasure to welcome a new guest post from Andrew Gazdecki, founder and CEO of Biznessapps, mobile app builder for small businesses. You have a brilliant app idea but have no clue where to start? Read this post and learn how to create your first app. If you got entrepreneur in your blood, I would be willing to bet that there are nights you are up late because your brain won’t …
United States / US English
Run with Map My Run
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Health & Fitness||18.2.1||February 09, 2018||4.53|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 4095 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 5 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 18.2.1 released on February 09, 2018
* You spoke, we listened. The feed now defaults to the last tab you visited (Community, Friends, Me).
* New ordering of items in the More menu.
Under Armour Connected Footwear Users:
* Receive periodic personalized coaching tips on the workout details page of runs completed with the latest Connected Footwear shoes with HOVR.
* Only workouts > 2 minutes sync from your shoes to prevent unintended workouts.
* Workouts synced from your shoes will now use your default workout privacy setting.
Version 17.12.2 released on January 04, 2018
* Improved app stability for Activity Feed, Gear Tracker, and when logging in, saving a workout, or attaching photos
* Faster loading for photos
* UA MapMyRun on Samsung Gear now syncs with S Health
* Improved password reset experience
* Fixed a bug that prevented Nexus 5 users from creating new friend challenges
Version 17.9.5 released on October 04, 2017
Check out our latest updates!
* The new photo editor lets you customize photos with your stats, and save or share them
* New improved workout stats let you see how you did on every mile with easier-to-read charts, including pace and cadence
* The workout display is now more outdoor-friendly with bigger stats
For information on required permissions, visit:
Version 17.9.0 released on September 08, 2017
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Track and map every run with MapMyRun and get feedback and stats to improve your performance. Discover the best running routes, save and share your favorites, and get inspired to reach new running goals with a community of over 40 million runners. Whether you’re a beginner looking to log your first mile or a seasoned runner, you’ll find the features and tools you need to stay on track and motivated along the way.
- Named one of the 25 best lifestyle Android apps of 2016 by PCMag.
- Featured in the NY Times, TechCrunch, Wired, & TIME.
- Voted Best Running App Readers' Choice on About.com.
TRACK AND MAP YOUR WORKOUTS
- Log over 600+ activities with the largest selection of activity types, including: running, cycling, walking, gym workouts, cross training, yoga, and more.
- Get audio feedback on every GPS-tracked run, with customizable voice feedback for stats like pace, route, distance, calories, and elevation.
- Connect with 400+ devices to import and analyze all your data in one place.
- Add your running shoes and track mileage with Gear Tracker. Get notified when it’s time for a new pair and avoid injuries.
- Use Routes to find nearby places to run, save your favorite paths, add new ones, and share them with others.
CONNECT WITH APPS AND WEARABLES
- Track your runs with the Android Wear app and view your progress at a glance.
- Let your shoes do the tracking with UA Record Equipped connected shoes that automatically track your runs and sync your data with your MapMyRun app.
- Sync your data with the hottest apps and wearables, including Google Fit, Android Wear, Garmin, Fitbit, Jawbone, and more.
- Take control of your nutrition by connecting with MyFitnessPal for a comprehensive look at your calorie intake and burn.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
- See what your friends are doing on your Activity Feed. Whether just getting into fitness, or competing to win—there’s always someone there to motivate you.
- Get social and share your workouts on Facebook and Twitter.
- Join Challenges to compete with others, climb the leaderboard, and win awesome prizes.
TRAIN LIKE A PRO WITH MVP PREMIUM FEATURES
- Become a premium member for an ad-free experience with special features.
- Get Training Plans and reach your running goals (e.g., 5K, 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon) with personal training plans that adapt dynamically to your fitness level as you improve.
- Monitor & analyze your Heart Rate zones to adjust your training based on your goal.
- Set a target for your run and stay on track with audio coach updates, including pace, distance, duration, calories & more.
- Use Live Tracking to share your real-time running location and give loved ones peace of mind.
- Access additional premium features on MapMyRun.com.
If you upgrade to a premium MVP subscription, payment will be charged to your Google Play account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month, while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year, or USD 2.50 per month. Your subscription renews automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings under ‘Subscriptions’ in the Google Play Store after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be canceled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a premium subscription to MVP.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
MapMyRun is part of the world’s largest digital health & fitness community, Under Armour Connected Fitness, which includes UA Record, MapMyFitness, Endomondo, & MyFitnessPal. These apps were built to empower healthy and active lifestyles with one mission – to make you better.
Run with Map My Run Ranking History | Health & Fitness
Run with Map My Run daily app ranking in Health & Fitness category for the last 30 days.
Run with Map My Run Worldwide Rankings | Health & Fitness
Run with Map My Run rankings per country in Health & Fitness category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Your app is great, your icon stands out, your screenshots are done… it’s now time to write your description! I know, I know… it’s not the most exciting part, but it is still a very important factor to work on in your App Marketing strategy. Let me help you with these 5 tips to write the best description possible… Why description matters… A LOT Description copy can be really tricky. Optimizing it is however a …