This week, we’re proud to collaborate once again with AppsFlyer, Mobile and App Analytics expert. Discover the first part of our guest post dealing with App Analytics and ASO. Read the rest of this blog post here. The popularity of mobile apps continues to grow, keeping pace with the ever increasing public demand. Actually, we count more than 85 billion apps downloads on the Apple App Store since its launch in 2008. App Store Optimization (ASO) is getting …
United States / US English
MapQuest GPS Navigation & Maps
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Maps & Navigation||3.13.1||November 06, 2017||4.15|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1379 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 19 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 3.13.1 released on November 06, 2017
We’ve got a brand new feature coming your way! Find popular points of interest (POIs) automatically on the map, no searching required. We’re rolling POIs out in a limited fashion over the next few weeks to ensure you have the smoothest experience possible. We value your feedback, please tell us about your experience using POIs: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Version 3.12.3 released on September 27, 2017
Minor bug fixes
Version 3.11.1 released on August 25, 2017
Features and Updates
· Hate driving in circles for parking spots? So do we. MapQuesters in Washington DC, Kansas City, and Palo Alto can check out our real time information (and save yourself the gray hairs). More cities and streets to come.
· We fixed some bugs, because no one likes bugs…unless you’re an Entomologist.
Version 3.10.5 released on June 14, 2017
Somehow, Lewis and Clark made it without MapQuest. Impressive. Luckily, you can use the app, now with the following impressive features.
• Play audio as a hands-free call (permissions required)
• See the Bluetooth device being used
• Prompts for when we don’t have your current location
• Long-tap shortcuts for Android 7.1 or higher
• Your location icon (in perspective mode) is repositioned to show more of the road ahead
• Now with more bug fixes!
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Get where you need to go with the MapQuest GPS and Navigation app. Whether it’s using turn-by-turn voice navigation for walking or driving directions or finding nearby points of interest, MapQuest has the tools you need to navigate your world.
Map and Navigation Features:
• Up-to-date satellite imagery and live vector maps
• Voice-guided, turn-by-turn GPS navigation (available in the United States and Canada)
• Automatic reroutes and alternative route options optimized to account for real-time traffic conditions and road closures
• Save your home, work and frequently used address to easily get the directions you use most
• Share ETA and location with friends and family
Do More than Get Directions:
• Search nearby points of interest in your favorite categories like restaurants, gas stations, hotels, etc. with our industry-first layers bar
• Book nearby hotels directly from the MapQuest app
• Browse menus, make reservations and order food through OpenTable and GrubHub
• Save money by comparing prices of nearby gas stations
• View local weather so you can plan ahead
• Car broken down? Directly access on-demand roadside assistance for help
• Get directions on-the-go with our corresponding Android Watch app
Please Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
MapQuest GPS Navigation & Maps Ranking History | Maps & Navigation
MapQuest GPS Navigation & Maps daily app ranking in Maps & Navigation category for the last 30 days.
MapQuest GPS Navigation & Maps Worldwide Rankings | Maps & Navigation
MapQuest GPS Navigation & Maps rankings per country in Maps & Navigation category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Screenshots have a very strong influence on users when downloading an app. They are actually considered to be a decisive factor: if your screenshots are bad, people won’t download your app. However, if they’re well-designed, they certainly will generate multiplied downloads. Discover our 9 tips to optimize your app screenshots and therefore optimize your app marketing… (picture taken from AppTweak ASO Report for DoodleJump) Why are Screenshots so important? Last week we talked about the …