This week, our featured ASO Expert is Agata Jajszczyk, ASO manager at Adapt Worldwide. Discover her interview and her exclusive ASO tips below! 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company? I’ve been working at Adapt Worldwide (formerly Traffic Optimiser) for 3.5 years now. We are a full suite multilingual digital agency focused on helping our clients attain growth at home and abroad. ASO is one of our core offerings. We provide multilingual …
United States / US English
OWA for Android (Pre-Release)
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Communication||15.01.0396.034||July 04, 2016||2.9|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1795 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
You could add some screenshots.
Show more >
We only found 4 screenshots. It is recommended to use all 8 available slots. Make sure to include some text to describe your app on each screenshot. Don’t forget showcase your best features on the first screenshots as they will be displayed in the Search Results on the Play Store.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 15.01.0396.034 released on July 04, 2016
Version 15.00.1054.031 released on February 02, 2015
Version released on January 01, 1970
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
IMPORTANT: Your mailbox must be on the latest version of Office 365 for business (excludes Office 365 Personal and Office 365 Home Premium).
OWA for Android lets you interact with your email, calendar, and contacts from virtually anywhere using your Android phone. You can triage email, manage your schedule, and sync contacts on the go, while protecting your business data.
With OWA for Android you can get work done faster with email:
- Organize your email quickly with Conversation View, Mark as Junk, Flag, and Categories.
- Quickly search or browse email in all folders including Outlook Favorites.
- Use inline apps for shipment tracking, Bing maps for addresses, and other great features.
You can also manage your schedule with ease:
- Schedule meetings using attendee free/busy and room finder features.
- View shared calendars, including delegate support.
- Use your voice to look up a contact or retrieve your schedule:
Take your mailbox's contacts with you:
- No need to use Exchange ActiveSync to see your mailbox's contacts on your phone. Use OWA for Android to sync your contacts to your phone.
- Update your contacts’ information from your phone's address book, which will then be synced back to your mailbox.
- Keep business data secure
- Skip the device administrator setup — we'll set up a PIN for you within the app. You don’t need a PIN on your device (unless your admin requires encryption)!
- Use remote wipe if your phone is lost or stolen. It erases only your corporate date and leaves your personal data on the device alone.
- Device is running Android 4.4 KitKat or higher
- Mailbox is running on the latest version of Office 365 for business
OWA for Android (Pre-Release) Ranking History | Communication
OWA for Android (Pre-Release) daily app ranking in Communication category for the last 30 days.
OWA for Android (Pre-Release) Worldwide Rankings | Communication
OWA for Android (Pre-Release) rankings per country in Communication category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This week, we’re having the great opportunity to contribute to Business of Apps blog. We thought of assembling all ASO’s best practices, for both the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store, in one single PDF document. Wait no longer and download for free your ASO cheat sheet! Download PDF on Business of Apps blog. App Store Optimization (ASO) or “Mobile SEO” is crucial to get your app known. Although it is not rocket …