Once again, we’re having the pleasure to collaborate with ComboApp. Our new guest post highlights the importance of competition monitoring in your ASO and app marketing strategies. Find out 5 key elements to monitor, track and analyze in order to get ahead of your competitors. « Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer. » This quote, although attributed to Sun-tzu, a Chinese military strategist in 400BC, couldn’t be more true in today’s mobile app …
United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Productivity||3.2.255b f31a3f910||April 13, 2018||4.58|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2619 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 19 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 3.2.255b f31a3f910 released on April 13, 2018
Version 3.2.254b 445a1c15f released on March 07, 2018
Bug fixes and general improvements.
Version 3.1.252 released on October 18, 2017
- Fix to put offline language packs on SD card
- Audio-out in the group conversation feature
- Slower speeds for translation audio-out
- Full screen language selection page for Group conversation and Phrasebooks
- Extension to translate text copied from different apps
- Additional "emergency" category in Phrasebook
- Improved handling of longer strings
- Improved experience in split-screen 2 person conversation experience
- Bug fixes
Version 3.1.224 released on June 26, 2017
• Added a setting to turn off profanity filter
• Added feature to show language detected in the format “English (Detected)”
• Updated offline behavior to make it more intuitive to download and use offline packs for supported languages
• Added action buttons in text mode while keyboard is up to let user take action on the translation like sharing and pinning
• Improved language list readability to show five last used languages in “recent” on top of the language list
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Microsoft Translator is a free, personal translation app for 60+ languages, to translate text, voice, conversations, camera photos and screenshots. You can even download languages for offline translation for free to use when you travel!
• Text translation into over 60 languages*, for online and offline use
• Camera translation to translate text within photos and screenshots
• Voice translation to translate speech, and a split-screen mode for two participants having a bilingual conversation
• Multi-person conversation translation - connect your devices and have in-person conversations with up to 100 people across multiple languages
• Phrasebooks for verified translations and pronunciation guides to help you learn important phrases in foreign languages when you travel
• Look up alternate translations and meanings of a word to find the best translation to express yourself
• Download languages for offline use for when you travel without an internet connection
• Hear your translated phrase out loud to help you learn how to say the translation
• View transliterations (pronunciation guides) to help you pronounce the translation (includes Pinyin support for Chinese)
• Share your translations with other apps
• Pin and save your most frequent translations for later
• Translate text in other apps through context menu translation
• Speak to your Android Wear smart watch to get an instant translation
• Automatically sync translations between your phone and Android Wear smart watch
Translator supports the following languages: Afrikaans, Arabic, Bangla, Bosnian (Latin), Bulgarian, Cantonese (Traditional), Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Fijian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong Daw, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kiswahili, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malagasy, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Quer'etaro Otomi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Cyrillic), Serbian (Latin), Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tahitian, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, and Yucatec Maya.
Microsoft Translator is powered by cutting-edge technology used by Office, Bing, Skype, Internet Explorer as well as by partners such as Twitter, Yelp, eBay, WeChat and more.
Location Permission: Microsoft only uses your location to show you where conversation occurred. We display this location in your conversation history.
*Some features are not available in all languages.
Microsoft Translator Ranking History | Productivity
Microsoft Translator daily app ranking in Productivity category for the last 30 days.
Microsoft Translator Worldwide Rankings | Productivity
Microsoft Translator rankings per country in Productivity category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Testing your app before you launch is more than advised; it’s inevitable if you want your app to succeed and avoid bad surprises. There are multiple ways of evaluating your app’s efficiency. In this post we will give you various options that hopefully will guide you in your app pre-launch phase. Preliminary Testing with iOS Simulator If you’re an app developer, you probably already know the iOS Simulator, installed as part of the Xcode tools …