This is another guest post from our collaboration with Steve Young, founder of AppMasters.co blog. If you’re wondering how you can grow your app business and increase profit, this article is for you. Check out these 5 actionable and powerful app growth hacking tips right away. Read the entire post on AppMasters blog. Are you wondering how you can take your app growth to the next level, but you’re out of ideas to do so? …
United States / US English
New England Patriots
New England Patriots,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Sports||6.1||August 06, 2017||4.57|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1128 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 6 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 7.0.0 released on June 27, 2017
* Updated entry screen creative
* Simplified navigation experience
* New Radio tool in the header area starts and stops the 24/7 official Patriots.com Radio stream
* New LIVE section includes all official Patriots radio programming, press conferences and special events
* New Patriots Inbox in FAN ZONE section for special content alerts and promotions
* Lots of other general improvements and fixes
Version 7.0.1 released on July 26, 2017
Version 6.3.3 released on January 05, 2017
Version 6.3.4 released on January 10, 2017
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
The official app of the New England Patriots gives fans instant access to all of the latest news, media and in-depth game details. Get access to on-demand and LIVE video and audio broadcasts straight to your phone. Check out the latest Patriots photo galleries of the team and Cheerleaders, and purchase Patriots gear straight from the Patriots ProShop!
- All of the news, video, audio, photos and lifestyle content direct from Patriots.com
- LIVE Patriots Game Center with play-by-play, live game commentary, scoring drives, individual and team stats
- LIVE video press conferences
- LIVE Patriots.com Radio, including the flagship show PFW in Progress
- Save Audio feature for offline listening
- Schedule, standings, and league scores
- Roster, depth chart, and team stats
- Worldwide Fan Club Locator
- Patriots ProShop e-commerce store
And so much more!
Thank you for being a loyal Patriots fan! We are always working hard to make improvements, so please send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org. Love the app? Rate us! Your feedback is important to us. GO PATS!
New England Patriots Ranking History | Sports
New England Patriots daily app ranking in Sports category for the last 30 days.
New England Patriots Worldwide Rankings | Sports
New England Patriots rankings per country in Sports category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Rishan from Yodel Mobile is one of our ASO Experts and he’s answered our questions on App Store Optimization (ASO). Discover his insights below! 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company? I’ve worked in the mobile industry for the past 5 years. Having come from a mobile innovations and insights background, I was quick to realise the importance and impact that mobile would have on brands, businesses and everyday users for the …