Weibo, Orkut, vKontakte, Line… no, no, these are not Ikea furniture. They’re just a few among many other social networks. Discover them right now. Facebook is not alone! Most of the time, when someone hears “social media” or “social network” he or she directly thinks of Facebook or Twitter. However, it is a big mistake to reduce the social media landscape to these American giants. The BI Intelligence posted a report as of October 30, …
United States / US English
Magic Rush: Heroes
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Games - Role playing||1.1.156||January 29, 2018||4.46|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 3397 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 18 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 1.1.156 released on January 29, 2018
Eliminate: Increased skill casting range. Deals damage to the weakest enemies, and if the target’s HP is lower than 30% of Bedivere’s max HP, it will cast Elimination Blade on the target, dealing physical damage equal to Bedivere’s max HP. If the enemy is then killed, Bedivere will get bonus energy.
Cleaver: Bedivere gets a temporary armor boost for each enemy hit by this skill.
Version 1.1.153 released on January 08, 2018
1. Haley: Slightly increased energy regen speed.
Rage Fire: Lowered burning damage for this skill.
Ethereal Dose: Slightly lowered the attack power boost provided by this skill.
Splitter Shot: Slightly lowered the attack power boost provided by this skill.
Paladin Blessing: Slightly decreased the duration of physical damage immunity and sustained healing effects.
Version 1.1.145 released on November 13, 2017
1. Beast Soul Tourney
a) Players can now choose an auto-fight option when facing relatively weaker opponents. This option will allow our AI system to carry out the hero ban/pick phase and fight the battle automatically.
b) Beast Soul Tourney auto-fight unlocks at Troop Lv 80.
Version 1.1.139 released on September 24, 2017
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
War is coming – Will you be ready? Summon heroes to defend your kingdom and charge the enemy in this one-of-a-kind RTS adventure!
Magic Rush: Heroes is a revolutionary combination of skill-aiming controls, a thrilling, real-time PvP Ladder Tourney mode, exciting multiplayer World Map battles, simple yet addicting Tower Defense, and more! Experience the fun of multiple different genres all wrapped up in one extraordinary game.
Rush forth on an unforgettable adventure that you won’t forget!
Summon Powerful Attacks With Skill-Aiming
- Manually choose targets or directions when casting skills. You call the shots!
- Summon attacks to stun, silence, knock airborne, heal and even interrupt enemy skills using precise controls
- Strategy and speed combine. Master them both, and victory is truly in your hands!
Hero Training Powers You Up to Defend the Kingdom
- Role play as diverse hero types, including dozens of unlockable heroes with hundreds of distinctive skills.
- Heroes can be combined in different ways and take the opposition by storm.
- Upgrade your defender with equipment enhancing, rune inlaying, and unique upgrades and abilities for every kind of weapon.
- RPGs and RTS combine to bring you the ultimate Equipment System.
PvP Games in the Ladder Tourney
- Charge to war in a global, cross-server PvP Arena with a turn-based ban/pick phase to level the playing field.
- Defend your victory by strategically banning your opponent’s heroes depending on your own battle plan.
- PvP combat offers awesome rewards for every season!
War Strategy and RTS Gameplay
- RTS combat challenges you to build your tower, upgrade your tech, and dispatch your armies to plunder resources from enemies.
- Defend the kingdom together! Create alliances with millions of players from around the world to thrive in this war-torn landscape.
- RTS battles let you conquer enemies to become the dominant alliance!
Hero Tower Defense Combines Your Favorite Strategy Genres
- An all-new “Hero Tower Defense” concept cleverly combines the heroes of the game with dozens of exquisitely designed Tower Defense stages.
- Drop tower emplacements and activate Hero abilities in real time during exciting battles that you won’t want to put down!
- Defend your based on one-of-a-kind map creations.
Constant Updates Offer
- New heroes
- In-game events
- Weekly updates based on your feedback and suggestions!
- Hard-working developers are constantly updating and improving the gaming experience with new gameplay!
Are you the defender this kingdom needs? Download Magic Rush: Heroes and join the RTS war today!
Have any questions or issues with the free tower defense RPG adventure game from Elex Tech?
Reach us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Forum: http://f.elex.com/forums/35-Magic-Rush-Heroes
Magic Rush: Heroes Ranking History | Games - Role playing
Magic Rush: Heroes daily app ranking in Games - Role playing category for the last 30 days.
Magic Rush: Heroes Worldwide Rankings | Games - Role playing
Magic Rush: Heroes rankings per country in Games - Role playing category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This is our second Interview from our ASO expert Benjamin, from Growfirst. Learn more about Benjamin and get insights on his app marketing experience with the German market. 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company? My name is Benjamin, I’m 25 and together with my partner Johannes von Cramon and the app agency Next Munich I started “Growfirst” in early 2016. It’s basically a mobile marketing consultancy/agency with a strong focus on …