United States / US English
Capitol Broadcasting Company,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Weather||184.108.40.2067||April 13, 2018||4.41|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
Your app description seems to be too short.
Show more >
It's only 775 characters. We strongly recommend writing at least 1.000 characters. Use content that will make your app unique (features description, characteristics, how to use your app, ...). Your description needs to convince people to download your app. Also, descriptions on Google Play are taken into account by the algorithm so it is important to add relevant and important keywords in your copy. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app description.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 18 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 220.127.116.117 released on April 13, 2018
- improvement: hourly forecast loads faster
- improvement: receiving a severe wx push notification while app is foregrounded will update the weather alert bar
- bugfix: not all elements on the home screen would update when user changed settings
- bugfix: errors when changing locations on the "Around the State" screen
- bugfix: removed POP lower than 20% from share text
- bugfix: UI would let you set "Current Location" as the default even when location permissions were revoked
Version 4.1.17316 released on August 15, 2016
New in 4.1:
* bugfix: 'use current location' button doesn't focus on current location
* bugfix: forecast details get "stuck"
* larger set of condition icons for more specific forecasting
New in 4.0:
* custom push alerts for severe weather based on current and saved locations
* lightning and strong storm alerts
* DualDoppler5000 and Fayetteville data in the interactive radar
* metric measurement option
* sharing of forecast screens and maps
Version 4.1.17252 released on December 04, 2015
Version 4.1.17246 released on November 24, 2015
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
The all-new WRAL Weather App is a powerful, yet easy-to-use weather station for your phone. Get truly local forecasts from a team of six full-time meteorologists who know North Carolina’s weather inside and out.
The WRAL Weather team delivers weather updates around-the-clock from the WRAL WeatherCenter in Raleigh, direct to your phone or tablet. Get the latest video forecast, interactive radar with Futurecast, and customizable severe weather alerts for your exact location and the favorite cities you select.
Turn on push notification for the app and receive critical weather alerts voiced by WRAL Chief Meteorologist Greg Fishel. And use the interactive radar map to see where severe weather is headed next.
It’s weather Coverage You Can Count On.
WRAL Weather Ranking History | Weather
WRAL Weather daily app ranking in Weather category for the last 30 days.
WRAL Weather Worldwide Rankings | Weather
WRAL Weather rankings per country in Weather category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.