This article was generously submitted by Krista McLandress, Marketing Manager at AppsBuilder – a professional, yet easy to use mobile app development platform. In this guest post, Krista tackles a controversial subject and compares app design innovation vs templates and themes usage. If she thinks that hand coded apps will not disappear, she points out how time-consuming it can be to craft an entire new app design. App developers should sometimes focus more on their app business …
United States / US English
Time Warner Cable,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Productivity||6.5.18||August 22, 2017||4.05|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name is too short.
Show more >
Titles weight a lot in the Play Store algorithm. You can use up to 30 characters so try to add a few important keywords in your title. This will increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2021 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 12 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 6.5.18 released on August 22, 2017
● Minor enhancements & bug fixes
Version 6.4.12 released on May 15, 2017
Minor bug fixes
Version 6.3.13 released on March 02, 2017
- Updates to Contact Us and Talk to TWC
- Minor enhancements and bug fixes
Version 6.2.13 released on December 15, 2016
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Charter Communications, Time Warner Cable and Bright House Networks are now one company, and soon you’ll get to know us by the name Spectrum. This app is for customers in the former Time Warner Cable service area.
Use My TWC® mobile app to manage your account and services, including review and pay your bill, get detailed billing information, check and troubleshoot equipment, manage your service/technician appointments and access Home Phone voicemail.
- View your bill summary and account information, real-time payment history and recent activity, as well as past statements
- Pay your bill using a credit card, debit card, checking account or savings account *
- Setup recurring payments using AutoPay. Simply go to Billing and enroll in AutoPay today!
- Set paperless billing preferences
- Activate your new set-top-box, modem & Digital Adapter
- Check equipment status and troubleshoot service issues
- Check your full list of existing services and equipment
- Add or upgrade Time Warner Cable services right from the app
- View/reschedule/cancel your service appointments
- Manage your appointment notifications directly in the app when you have a scheduled service appointment!
- Receive notifications for new phone voicemails
- Listen to and manage your phone voicemail
- Use Call Forwarding to forward your phone when you¹re on the go
- Use Virtual Assistant to get answers about your TWC services.
- Schedule a call-back using Talk to TWC. You don¹t need to wait on hold, we¹ll connect you with an agent when you’re available.
- Chat lets you text chat with a live representative for help on all your service questions.
- Find TWC WiFi® Hotspots near you
- Find TWC Stores near you
- Access the TWC Channel Guide
*Hawaii customers cannot make payments with checking and savings accounts
My TWC® Ranking History | Productivity
My TWC® daily app ranking in Productivity category for the last 30 days.
My TWC® Worldwide Rankings | Productivity
My TWC® rankings per country in Productivity category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This week, we had the pleasure to collaborate with Steve Young, mobile growth hacker and founder of Appmasters.co. His website is dedicated to useful app marketing resources and courses. Discover the first part of our guest post on app keywords. Read the rest of this blog post here. We always say that finding the best keywords for an app is not an easy task. If you’re new to App Store Optimization (ASO), you might be wondering why. Well …