App Store Optimization is absolutely essential to make your app stand out in the crowded App Store. However, if you want to put every chances on your side, you may want to use other ways to get your app known and therefore, to increase your downloads. Here are our 20 – and entirely free – tips to promote your app. Developing an app is the easy part. Getting downloads is harder. Much harder. It requires …
United States / US English
Natural Cycles - Birth Control
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Health & Fitness||2.9.4||August 29, 2017||4.57|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 3347 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 6 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 2.9.4 released on August 29, 2017
- The algorithm has improved and now finds ovulation with 10% higher precision!
- The time you've spent on either Plan or Prevent will now stay in Plan or Prevent for past days in the app. So when you switch between the two modes, only today and the future will reflect the change.
- The predicted days in the app now has a new design that makes it easier to distinguish from past days.
- The month view now shows 5 full predicted cycles and smarter predictions in general that change over time
Version 2.9.2 released on June 05, 2017
This version includes the much anticipated Adding Data enhancements offering a clearer and more concise Data Adding process. Cyclers can now make use of the Skip Today feature which is great for keeping up with and reinforcing the habit of adding data. Subtle design tweaks and small bug fixes have also been included in this update providing an even better Cycler experience.
Version 2.9.1 released on May 26, 2017
Version 2.8.0 released on April 28, 2017
A variety of subtle enhancements that will make your experience as a Cycler much better. Examples are that you can now update your shipping address in the app and a new achievement is in place so you can help spread the word about Natural Cycles by referring a friend.
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Natural Cycles is the only certified birth control app in Europe and so much more 💜 It's the app that gives you the knowledge to get to know your body and truly understand how your cycle works.
Backed by clinical research it has been shown to be 99% effective in perfect use and 93% effective in typical use.*
The app is subscription based, see below for pricing plan details.
More than 500.000 women are using Natural Cycles, join them and get to know:
○ How your unique cycle works
○ When you are not fertile
○ When your period is coming up and you can expect PMS
○ When your ovulation is detected and predicted
○ When you are at risk of getting pregnant and need to use protection (e.g. condoms)
More great things about Natural Cycles:
✔ The only certified app for contraception in Europe
✔ Backed by clinical research
✔ Teaches you the science behind your menstrual cycle along the way
Natural Cycles Pricing Plans:
To use the app you will need a two decimal basal thermometer. Go ahead and sign up for our Annual subscription for 79.99USD and we will ship a thermometer right to your doorstep free of charge. With this plan you will be charged in full, once per year.
Sign up to our Monthly subscription and pay 9.99USD on a monthly basis. You can also try out our Free trial version for one month. Both of these options do not include the Natural Cycles two decimal thermometer.
○ You must be over 18 years old to use Natural Cycles
○ Natural Cycles does not protect against sexually transmitted infections (STIs) in any way.
○ Natural Cycles informs you whether and when you can become pregnant. Abstention or protection (e.g. condoms) are required on red days to prevent pregnancies.
○ As a birth control, Natural Cycles may be less suitable if you experience irregular menstrual cycles as predicting your fertile days becomes more difficult and you will get an increased number of red days. For birth control, it is ideally used by women with fairly regular and ovulatory menstrual cycles.
Want to learn more about Natural Cycles?
► Visit the Natural Cycles website
To use Natural Cycles, you need to understand English or one of the supported languages.
For US customers only: Natural Cycles is only certified for birth control in Europe. In the US, Natural Cycles is intended to be used for fertility monitoring.
* E. Berglund Scherwitzl et al. Perfect-use and typical-use Pearl Index of a contraceptive mobile app. Find the article here
Natural Cycles - Birth Control Ranking History | Health & Fitness
Natural Cycles - Birth Control daily app ranking in Health & Fitness category for the last 30 days.
Natural Cycles - Birth Control Worldwide Rankings | Health & Fitness
Natural Cycles - Birth Control rankings per country in Health & Fitness category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
On September the 1st, Apple officially announced some major changes regarding the App Store. App names will now have a limit of 50 characters. Plus, obsolete and abandoned apps will be removed starting September 7, 2016. More info below. Apple continues improving the App Store discoverability Apple app discovery has always been controversial. With over 2 million of apps in the App Store, both app developers and app users’ experiences are often affected. Indeed, app …