Thomas Sommer, head of content marketing at AppLift, shares his thoughts on the Apple Watch, 3 months after its controversial launch. According to him, this new device is a great opportunity for anyone wishing to take a step further in the mobile world. He even compares the Watch to Goku’s (for Dragon Ball Z fans) Gravity Machine. Discover how. Three months after its launch, the Apple Watch hasn’t left anyone unmoved and seems to crystalize …
United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Social||2.20||August 14, 2017||4.31|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name is too short.
Show more >
Titles weight a lot in the Play Store algorithm. You can use up to 30 characters so try to add a few important keywords in your title. This will increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● App Description
Your app description seems to be too short.
Show more >
It's only 773 characters. We strongly recommend writing at least 1.000 characters. Use content that will make your app unique (features description, characteristics, how to use your app, ...). Your description needs to convince people to download your app. Also, descriptions on Google Play are taken into account by the algorithm so it is important to add relevant and important keywords in your copy. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app description.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 5 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 2.9 released on May 30, 2017
- A bug that sometimes caused the Newsfeed to repeatedly fetch and error out if there was a connectivity issue.
- An issue causing an immediate crash on devices older than Android 5.0.
Version 2.8 released on May 23, 2017
- After deep linking from a notification, tapping the back arrow in the top left navigation will now correctly open the Newsfeed.
- A bug that sometimes attached documents in incorrect posts has been fixed
- A crash that occurred when some members clicked on a post's down arrow to see more options has been repaired.
Version 2.7 released on May 15, 2017
Version 2.6 released on May 08, 2017
- When you make a Crime & Safety post, you now have the option to forward the post to local police if they're on Nextdoor.
- We're doing some work behind the scenes—like squashing bugs and preventing crashes—so the Nextdoor app works better than ever.
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Nextdoor is the free, private social network for you, your neighbors and your community. It's the easiest way to connect and talk with your neighbors about the things that matter in your neighborhood. When neighbors start talking, good things happen.
People across the country are using Nextdoor to:
• Quickly get the word out about a break-in
• Organize a neighborhood crime watch
• Recommend a trustworthy babysitter
• Find out who does the best paint job in town
• Ask for help finding a lost dog
• Find a new home for an outgrown bike
• Finally remember your neighbors’ names
To stay updated on Nextdoor news, follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/nextdoor
• Twitter: twitter.com/nextdoor
Nextdoor Ranking History | Social
Nextdoor daily app ranking in Social category for the last 30 days.
Nextdoor Worldwide Rankings | Social
Nextdoor rankings per country in Social category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Today’s guest post is brought to us by Steve Young, indie app developer and founder of AppMasters.co. Don’t hesitate to download his free App Marketing Resource Kit to maximize your app traction. In this article, you will discover his 7 step process to boost your app downloads through media coverage. Find out Steve’s tips & tricks to get your app covered by big publications. Did you know that getting press coverage for your app launch can drive …