In this article, Jayneel Patel from OpenXcell (mobile applications development company) outlines the importance of social media in any app marketing strategy. If you need any tips and advices to leverage your social media marketing strategies, this post is for you. Well, right now I am staring morosely at my computer screen seriously thinking of a smart way to describe the connection between app marketing and social media. Without a doubt, the social media space is …
United States / US English
NFL Enterprises LLC,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Sports||220.127.116.11||July 07, 2017||3.56|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1546 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 13 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 18.104.22.168 released on January 01, 1970
Version 22.214.171.124 released on September 22, 2016
Version 126.96.36.199 released on October 07, 2016
Version 188.8.131.52 released on October 28, 2016
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
You asked. We listened. NFL Fantasy Football is back and better than ever for the 2017 season! Available and designed for Android smartphone and tablet. The official NFL Fantasy Football app is your ultimate fantasy companion on the go.
Featuring DRAFTS ON THE GO! Draft now anywhere, anytime from your favorite fantasy app.
And for the best gameday experience, FREE LIVE SCORING with VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS and PUSH NOTIFICATIONS!
- LIVE DRAFT: Draft your team in-app, with support for standard, auction, live draft lobby and mock drafts.
- JOIN & CREATE LEAGUES: Sign up and start playing fantasy football in just minutes.
- VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS: Exclusive to NFL Fantasy, the only fantasy football app to feature video highlights of all your key plays.
- LIVE SCORING: Follow your teams and players in real time.
- SET YOUR LINEUP: Start or bench players on the go.
- TRANSACTIONS: Manage your team with players adds, drops and trades.
- PLAYER NEWS: Get your NFL Now - official stats, news and injury updates directly from the NFL.
- EXPERT ANALYSIS: Access the latest news and analysis from NFL Fantasy Football experts.
- MANAGE MULTIPLE TEAMS: Access and control all of your NFL Fantasy teams and leagues.
- PUSH NOTIFICATIONS: Receive free trade, live scoring and roster alerts pushed to your device.
Many more features still to come before the season kicks off!
Fantasy Football Ranking History | Sports
Fantasy Football daily app ranking in Sports category for the last 30 days.
Fantasy Football Worldwide Rankings | Sports
Fantasy Football rankings per country in Sports category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Over the last few years, the AppStore algorithm has been updated a few times without achieving Apple’s goals to ban cheaters and robotic downloads. This summer, Apple finally introduced a new algorithm, entirely redesigned to push forward newer apps with better reviews and reputation… Reputation comes first Until now, download volumes and velocity were the two most important factors for rankings on the App Store. Though, Apple recently changed the App Store algorithms to push …