This is another guest post from our collaboration with Steve Young, founder of AppMasters.co blog. If you’re wondering how you can grow your app business and increase profit, this article is for you. Check out these 5 actionable and powerful app growth hacking tips right away. Read the entire post on AppMasters blog. Are you wondering how you can take your app growth to the next level, but you’re out of ideas to do so? …
United States / US English
NHL Interactive Cyberenterprises, L.P.,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Sports||8.2.0||December 21, 2017||3.95|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name is too short.
Show more >
Titles weight a lot in the Play Store algorithm. You can use up to 30 characters so try to add a few important keywords in your title. This will increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 4156 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 20 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 8.2.0 released on December 21, 2017
Version 8.0.1 released on December 19, 2017
Version 8.1.0 released on December 11, 2017
Version 8.4.1 released on December 09, 2017
We've got a packed update for you. Streaming games with your NHL.TV subscription? Good news, now when you're on WiFi, you'll see hockey in 60 frames per second. You'll see, it's life changing. If you want to watch in High Quality on your Cellular network, you can configure that in Settings.
Next time you're checking the scores, take a look at the clocks, and notice how they tick with game action. Pretty cool, eh? We call it ticking clocks and it's exclusively in the NHL app.
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
YOUR TEAM. YOUR APP.
The NHL® App is now the official app of your favorite team* and the National Hockey League.
• Watch two minutes of action in every regulation period live with no blackout restrictions
• Watch the final minutes, including 3-on-3 OT and shootouts, of every live out-of-market game
• In-game highlights
• Universal across supported devices
• No pre-roll or banner ads
• Yearly fee: $19.99
• Monthly recurring fee: $2.99/month
• NHL.TV™ subscribers receive NHL Premium™ for free
• Not available in Canada
ROGERS NHL GAMECENTRE LIVE™
• Watch over 1,000 national & out-of-market games during the 2016-17 NHL season^
• Watch every game of the 2017 Stanley Cup® Playoffs
• On-demand full game replays and in-game highlights^
• Archived games from past NHL seasons
• Choose from home, away and alternate language (where available) broadcasts
• Rogers customers get exclusive access to GamePlus™ including innovative camera angles and behind-the-scenes action
• Only available in Canada
PERSONALIZE YOUR TEAM EXPERIENCE
• Customize the app to feature your favorite team
• Scoreboard with scoring summary carousel and inline video highlights
• Complete information - schedules, news, tickets, official merchandise, rosters and social media
• Watch select in-game and post-game highlights
• Home, Away and alternate language (where available) radio broadcasts
• Live game simulation with active game clock, up-to-the-moment shift changes, boxscores and play-by-play
• Sortable player and team statistics
• Video library archive, searchable by player or keyword
• Customizable push notifications
• New notification sounds featuring your favorite team’s official goal horn
ADDITIONAL NHL® APP FEATURES
• Watch the Free Games of the Week
• NHL.TV™ subscribers can watch out-of-market games live and on-demand^ (not available in Canada)
• Sortable statistics
• Electronic programming guides
• Closed captioning
^ All live and on-demand games are subject to blackouts and other restrictions.
* The NHL® app is not the official team app for the Buffalo Sabres, Montreal Canadiens, Pittsburgh Penguins, San Jose Sharks and Toronto Maple Leafs.
In Canada, if you have a Rogers Share Everything™ wireless plan or a Rogers Ignite™ bundle, you get a 2016-17 Rogers GameCentre LIVE™ subscription for FREE. Purchase a pass below or log in to watch over 1,000 national & out-of-market games during the 2016-17 NHL season, plus every game of the 2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs. Rogers NHL GameCentre LIVE™ is available for $199.99 CAD for the season.
Features and content within Rogers NHL GameCentre LIVE™ and the NHL® App are subject to change.
Access NHL Premium™ for $2.99 monthly or for $19.99 yearly or get NHL.TV for $24.99 per month. You will be automatically billed $2.99 or $24.99 through Google Play every 30 days or $19.99 every 365 days until you cancel your subscription. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your subscription can be managed and the auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the Google Play Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
You agree to accept the Rogers NHL GameCentre LIVE™ Terms of Service and Acceptable Use Policy by watching live and on-demand games within the NHL® App.
NHL and the NHL Shield are registered trademarks and NHL.TV and NHL Premium are trademarks of the National Hockey League. NHL and NHL team marks are the property of the NHL and its teams. © NHL 2016. All Rights Reserved.
NHL Ranking History | Sports
NHL daily app ranking in Sports category for the last 30 days.
NHL Worldwide Rankings | Sports
NHL rankings per country in Sports category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This week we’re welcoming a guest post from Gabe (Incipia), one of our first ASO experts. In this article, Gabe breaks down his daily ASO routine into 7 steps. From researching to monitoring, learn from his experience and discover how your can maximize your App Store Optimization journey effectively. While this is especially helpful for ASO newbies, even people who aren’t new to managing ASO may ask this question, in order to make sure they …