Ever wanted to learn App Store Optimization in a fun and easy way? App Store Optimization can be quite overwhelming and it’s not always easy to understand its various aspects. Laurie, our content strategist, came up with this funny but useful presentation on ASO where she’s comparing your app to something you would not expect! Check it out right now to discover what it is… Please let us know in the comments if Laurie succeeded …
United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Shopping||1.6.0||August 14, 2017||4.68|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name is too short.
Show more >
Titles weight a lot in the Play Store algorithm. You can use up to 30 characters so try to add a few important keywords in your title. This will increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1802 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
You could add some screenshots.
Show more >
We only found 4 screenshots. It is recommended to use all 8 available slots. Make sure to include some text to describe your app on each screenshot. Don’t forget showcase your best features on the first screenshots as they will be displayed in the Search Results on the Play Store.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 1.6.0 released on August 14, 2017
Improved features to make it easier to search, navigate, and shop everything you want from Nike.
Version 1.5.0 released on July 16, 2017
Version 1.5.1 released on July 21, 2017
Everything you heart in the feed or while browsing the store is now located in your profile.
Several tweaks to make it easier than ever to get everything you want from Nike.
Version 1.4.0 released on January 01, 1970
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Your Own Personal Nike Shop
• Shopping – The best Nike products selected just for you, with free shipping on every order.
• Nike Shopping Account – Easily track your activity, orders and purchase history, and enjoy receipt-free returns.
Products Reserved for You
• Sneakers – Reserved access to the latest and most coveted shoes.
• Clothing – Daily recommendations on clothes for your favorite sports, activities and more.
Expert Advice from the World’s Greatest Athletes, Personal Trainers, and Coaches
• News Feed – A customized feed with content tailored to your interests, delivered daily by Nike athletes and experts.
• Training & Coaching – Expert advice delivered by Nike athletes, coaches and personal trainers.
• Nike Events – Reserve spots at the best events Nike has to offer, from New York to Los Angeles.
Check the Latest Trends
• Seasonal Gear – Go shopping for this season’s must have looks with access to gear in your size.
• New Clothing Trends – Discover new ways to wear your favorite Nike products with the world’s top stylists.
• Nike Editors – See what products the editors recommend and this week’s top picks for shoes and clothing.
Access to Nike Experts and Services
• Personal Assistance – Direct Access to Nike experts ready to advise and assist—anytime, anywhere.
No matter which sports you follow, we've got you covered:
Get instant access to the latest in shoes and clothing reserved for your, and get invitations to special Nike events before anyone else. Go shopping for all Nike products with The Nike App.
Download now and perfect your game.
Nike Ranking History | Shopping
Nike daily app ranking in Shopping category for the last 30 days.
Nike Worldwide Rankings | Shopping
Nike rankings per country in Shopping category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Icons play an extremely important role in the Click Through Rate (CTR) of a mobile application. Just like in real life, the 1st impression matters a lot in the App Store. Apps need to have optimized icons to stand out from others. Check out our 9 Tips to help you create awesome icons… The importance of visual content People tend to feel overwhelmed by the humongous amount of various information and content present everywhere. Their …