A/B testing is an extremely powerful way to increase conversions. If you own a website or a mobile application, you have no excuse not to use A/B testing. Indeed, it is extremely easy to implement. There are many specialized tools online that can help you to set up your A/B testing campaign. This blog article will give a general overview of this increasingly popular marketing technique, especially in app marketing. We’ll also give you our …
United States / US English
NYTimes - Latest News
The New York Times Company,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||News & Magazines||6.12.4||August 15, 2017||3.86|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 4047 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 23 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 6.12.3 released on August 10, 2017
Version 6.12.4 released on August 15, 2017
What's new in version 6.12.4
* BUG FIX: We’ve fixed the issue that sometimes caused the app to jump after a pull to refresh.
* BUG FIX: We’ve fixed some crashes, so this should prevent the app from pushing you back to Top Stories while you’re reading an article.
* BUG FIX: We’ve made some other changes to alleviate some issues related to getting new content.
* BUG FIX: We’ve fixed an issue with Saved articles that affected some readers.
* We’ve made other performance improvements.
Version 6.11.1 released on May 18, 2017
Version 6.11.3 released on June 01, 2017
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Download the NYTimes app for Android FREE today and subscribe for as low as $14.99/month and receive your first 7-days at no cost*.
The New York Times app for Android delivers breaking news and our award-winning journalism wherever you are. Read the latest headlines from today’s news and original content in our FREE news app for phone and tablet.
The New York Times is offering new lower subscription options for a limited time:
1) Digital Access for $14.99/month. Digital Access includes access to NYTimes.com and all NYT apps. Unlimited article access, anytime, anywhere. Subscribe now and get your first 7-days free at no cost via Google Play*. All subscriptions auto-renew.
2) Digital Access + Times Insider for $24.99/month. Digital access features plus access to exclusive, behind-the-scenes stories, photos and videos from our journalists inside the newsroom. You also receive 1 bonus subscription (a $25/month value) to give to anyone you'd like. Subscribe now and get your first 7-days free at no cost via Google Play*. All subscriptions auto-renew.
* New Interactive Comments, now you can write and recommend comments
* Explore our best sellers lists now located at the top of the Books section
* A new top navigation for swiping quickly across popular sections
* Customize which sections will be in your shortcuts and available for instant offline reading
* Improved app performance including speed and stability
* Redesigned daily notification featuring the Morning Briefing
* A more visually appealing grid layout for tablets
* Article pages with richer images, fonts and multimedia
* Two widget layout options: photos or headlines
* Breaking News Alerts that link directly to developing stories
* Collapsible top navigation: see more of your screen as you scroll through the sections
* Save NYT articles across platforms to revisit later on any device (web, phone, tablet)
* Share articles, photos and videos through your favorite sharing platform
* Watch exclusive videos and browse our award-winning photography
The New York Times app also includes our International edition, The International New York Times, with breaking news, world news, current events and cultural stories from our 50 newspaper bureaus around the globe.
The NYTimes app for Android is built responsively and is formatted from 4” phones to 12”+ tablets. The app works on all devices running Android OS (4.4+).
The NYTimes app requires certain permissions to provide you with the best possible reading experience. Here's a little bit about what each one does:
* In-app purchases: This allows you to make purchases within the app.
* Photos/Media/Files: This permission allows the app to cache images locally, reducing load times for pages you revisit.
* WiFi connection information: This item gives the app permission to use available WiFi networks rather than your mobile network. In the absence of trusted WiFi networks or if WiFi is disabled, the app will make use of your cellular network (if available). Normal bandwidth and usage charges apply as detailed in your service agreement with your wireless carrier.
* Device ID & call information: These settings turn phone numbers in NYTimes articles into clickable links.
Feedback? Suggestions? Issues? Please contact our support team at email@example.com. We’ll do our best to assist you. Your feedback is important to us.
* Promotional offers for new subscribers only. Smartphone and tablet apps are not supported on all devices. Does not include access to the print newspaper. Prices shown are in U.S. dollars, and local pricing is available in over 55 countries. Other restrictions apply.
NYTimes - Latest News Ranking History | News & Magazines
NYTimes - Latest News daily app ranking in News & Magazines category for the last 30 days.
NYTimes - Latest News Worldwide Rankings | News & Magazines
NYTimes - Latest News rankings per country in News & Magazines category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This week, we’re having the pleasure to collaborate again with Stefan from Leanplum (mobile marketing platform). In this post, Stefan gives us 4 steps to improve app retention. Discover actionable techniques that will help boosting your app retention rate. Research has repeatedly shown that mobile user retention is a challenge. Many mobile teams pride themselves on their acquisition strategies and “growth hacks,” but the fact remains: for every user who downloads your app, only a …