United States / US English
NYTimes - Latest News
The New York Times Company,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||News & Magazines||6.18.5||May 21, 2018||3.87|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 3544 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 15 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 6.18.5 released on May 21, 2018
What's new in version 6.18.5
* NEW: You can now customize which sections appear in the tabs at the top of the screen directly from the drawer. Tap the hamburger icon in the top left corner to get started.
* We’ve fixed other bugs and made other improvements to the app.
Version 6.17.2 released on April 10, 2018
What's new in version 6.17.2
* UPDATE: We’ve corrected the issue that prevented some of you who had signed up for push notifications from receiving them.
* UPDATE: We’ve removed the additional phone permission that prevented those below Marshmallow from getting automatic version updates.
* We’ve also fixed a crash that affected some readers.
Version 6.17.0 released on March 16, 2018
What's new in version 6.17.0
We’ve made some changes to improve performance, and we’ve also added some small visual improvements.
Version 6.16.3 released on March 08, 2018
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Download the free New York Times app to bring our reporting to life with our new augmented reality feature. Immerse yourself in David Bowie’s personal archives, and see his costumes up-close: http://nyti.ms/2IH8xDM. Meet world-class Olympic athletes, including figure skater Nathan Chen, and learn what makes them the top in their sport: http://nyti.ms/2FQqVrd.
The New York Times app for Android delivers breaking news and award-winning journalism wherever you are. Read the latest headlines from today’s news, and experience the world with our immersive storytelling formats, like augmented reality, audio, and 360 video.
The New York Times offers the following subscription options:
1) Basic Digital Access, which includes unlimited article access, for $14.99/month. Subscribe now and get your first 7 days at no cost via Google Play.* All subscriptions auto-renew.
Save over 25% with an annual subscription—$129.99/year.
2) All Digital Access: Basic + access to NYT Crossword and NYT Cooking for $24.99/month. You also receive 1 bonus subscription (a $25/month value) to give to anyone you'd like. Subscribe now and get your first 7 days at no cost via Google Play.* All subscriptions auto-renew.
* Breaking News alerts that link directly to developing stories
* Save articles for offline reading on any device
* Share articles, photos, and videos through your favorite sharing platform
* Watch exclusive videos and browse our award-winning photography
* Experience NYT stories through innovative formats, like augmented reality and 360 video
* International coverage of current events and cultural stories from our 50 bureaus around the globe
* Read our Spanish-language coverage with NYT en Español
* Redesigned navigation for swiping quickly across sections
* Interactive Comments: Write and recommend comments
* Best sellers lists at the top of the Books section
The NYTimes app for Android is built responsively and is formatted from 4” phones to 12”+ tablets. The app works on all devices running Android OS (4.4+).
The NYTimes app requires certain permissions to provide you with the best possible reading experience. Here's a little bit about what each one does:
* In-app purchases: This allows you to make purchases within the app.
* Photos/Media/Files: This permission allows the app to cache images locally, reducing load times for pages you revisit.
* WiFi connection information: This item gives the app permission to use available WiFi networks rather than your mobile network. In the absence of trusted WiFi networks or if WiFi is disabled, the app will make use of your cellular network (if available). Normal bandwidth and usage charges apply as detailed in your service agreement with your wireless carrier.
Feedback? Suggestions? Issues? Please contact our support team at email@example.com. We’ll do our best to assist you. Your feedback is important to us.
* Promotional offers for new subscribers only. Smartphone and tablet apps are not supported on all devices. Does not include access to the print newspaper. Prices shown are in U.S. dollars, and local pricing is available in over 55 countries. Other restrictions apply.
NYTimes - Latest News Ranking History | News & Magazines
NYTimes - Latest News daily app ranking in News & Magazines category for the last 30 days.
NYTimes - Latest News Worldwide Rankings | News & Magazines
NYTimes - Latest News rankings per country in News & Magazines category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.