Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Version 1.4.3 released on April 04, 2018
Thanks for solving with the NYTimes Crossword app. Here's what's new in version 1.4.3 (502)
- Streaks! See your streaks on the completely rewritten archive!
- To get a gold star and qualify for a streak, you must complete a full-size puzzle with no checks or reveals before midnight Pacific time on the day following print publication.
- More reliable syncing with our server and other bug fixes
#FunFact The user with the longest streak has kept their streak alive for over 1,200 days
Version 1.3.0 released on December 15, 2017
Thanks for solving with the NYTimes Crossword app. Here's what's new in version 1.3.0 (421)
- You now have until midnight Pacific Time to earn a gold star
- Larger clue text by default
- Always prompt for reveal/reset
- Support captcha within the app that was preventing people from logging in
- Several other bug fixes
#FunFact Did you miss the December 17th Sunday paper that contained this year's Puzzle Mania? You can order a back copy by calling 800-543-5380
Version 1.1.1 released on August 22, 2017
Thanks for continuing to test our new app, here's what's new in version 1.1.1 (348)
Version 1.1.0 released on August 14, 2017