United States / US English
OBD Auto Doctor
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Auto & Vehicles||3.0.6||May 20, 2018||3.68|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 3442 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 15 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 3.0.6 released on May 20, 2018
- The user interface redesigned completely. Side navigation changed to tab bar.
- Gauge dashboard replaced with new digital dashboard.
- Support added for On-Board Diagnostic Monitors (OBD Mode 06).
- App translated to French, German, Russian and Finnish.
- First time tutorial added.
- Performance and stability improvements.
Version 3.6.2 released on April 03, 2018
-Add support for GPS speed as a sensor
-Performance and internal improvements
Version 3.5.8 released on February 01, 2018
-fix rare parsing issue with clone adapter sending invalid data when using SAE J1850 VPW protocol
-enable the DTC reset button after the first freeze frame is fetched, don't wait for the rest
Version 3.3.0 released on June 09, 2017
-Add support for new calculated performance parameters:
* Engine Power
* Boost Pressure
-Add several new scaling IDs for the Mode $06 from the latest OBD2 standard
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
OBD Auto Doctor is the advanced OBD2 car diagnostics tool in your pocket!
Ever wonder why the check engine light or MIL keeps going on? Check and reset the trouble codes with OBD Auto Doctor. With this OBD2 diagnostic app, you can communicate with your car's OBD-II system quick and easy, and turn your mobile into a highly capable automotive scanner.
▸ OBD Auto Doctor is an ideal app for everyone interested in getting to know their car better. Whether you want to monitor vehicle data in real-time or reset the "check engine" light, this is a must-have tool and the only OBD-II software you need!
Capabilities and benefits:
• Read readiness monitor status to make sure your car is ready for emissions testing
• Read On-Board Diagnostic Monitors for advanced diagnostics
• Read Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs), Freeze Frame, and clear the codes and MIL
• Monitor fuel consumption while you drive and save money on gas/diesel
• View OBD-II parameter and sensor data in real-time to detect abnormalities
• Monitor OBD-II sensor data in numerical or graphical presentation
• Support for multiple electronic control units such as engine, transmission, etc.
Some additional features:
• Send diagnostic data via email
• Record and send sensor data via email as .csv format
• Read Vehicle Identification Number, Calibration Identifications and Calibration Verification Numbers of ECU
• Build-in DTC database with over 18000 trouble codes including thousands of manufacturer specific codes
• Support for both imperial (English) and metric units
Check the Quick Start Guide to get started:
• Bluetooth adapters: http://www.obdautodoctor.com/OBD-Auto-Doctor-Quick-Start-Guide-Android-Bluetooth.pdf
• WiFi adapters: http://www.obdautodoctor.com/OBD-Auto-Doctor-Quick-Start-Guide-Android-WiFi.pdf
OBD Auto Doctor supports all cars sold worldwide that are compatible with OBD2 or EOBD. As a general guideline, your car is most likely to be OBD-II compliant if it fulfils one of the requirements listed below:
• USA: All cars and light trucks manufactured since 1996 (OBD2)
• EU, Gasoline: Registered in the EU after 1 January 2001 (EOBD)
• EU, Diesel: Registered in the EU after 1 January 2004 (EOBD)
• See http://www.obdautodoctor.com/faq for the OBD2 compatibility info for other countries
NOTE: OBD Auto Doctor requires a separate ELM Bluetooth or Wifi OBD2 adapter (ELM327 compatible scan tool) to communicate with vehicle.
NOTE: Please notice that most of the features of the app require that your car supports them too.
▸ This app is free but to unlock all the features, an upgrade is available using in-app purchase. Check the app website for more information and differences between the versions.
Under no circumstances will the developer of this application be held responsible for incidents resulting from the use and/or interpretation of the data in the application. We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user's activity inside this app.
If you have any issues or concerns, we are happy to help you out. Just send us e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit the OBD Auto Doctor website for more information:
If you enjoy using OBD Auto Doctor, please take a minute to leave a good review: it really helps.
OBD Auto Doctor Ranking History | Auto & Vehicles
OBD Auto Doctor daily app ranking in Auto & Vehicles category for the last 30 days.
OBD Auto Doctor Worldwide Rankings | Auto & Vehicles
OBD Auto Doctor rankings per country in Auto & Vehicles category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.