United States / US English
Lost for Words
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Games - Word||1.90||March 21, 2018||4.54|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2197 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 18 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 1.90 released on March 21, 2018
- Added TV series "Lost Girl"
- Updated existing TV series and music packs including: "American Crime Story", "Blake Shelton", "Katy Perry", "Pink", "U2" and many more.
Version 1.86 released on February 05, 2018
Version 1.83 released on January 07, 2018
Added Justin Timberlake
Added new TV seasons
Version 1.79 released on March 04, 2017
New Puzzles Added for:
- British TV
- Girls Aloud
- Little Mix
- Robbie Williams
- Take That
- Tennis Players
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Do you love Trivia? Boggle? Crosswords? Word searches? Play Lost for Words, the game that combines them all, for FREE!
In this COMPLETELY NEW kind of word puzzle, search for over 50,000 phrases in 1000s of popular topics – TV, Music, Books, Sports, and MORE!!
Do you know all 50 US states? How about all of Jane Austen’s novels? Or every NFL team? Or every song by The Beatles?
Chip used to know all of this, but he has been struck by lightning and forgotten everything! Help him to repair his scrambled memory files. Find batteries to use for hints and data disks to load more information into his memory banks. Don’t forget to check for your DAILY DISCOVERY!
Download Lost for Words now and play over 10,000 puzzles based on:
• TV – Characters and Actors on Walking Dead, Big Bang Theory, Grey’s Anatomy, Dancing with the Stars, Doctor Who, and MORE!
• Music – Songs and Albums for hundreds of popular music artists from The Beatles to Taylor Swift, Bob Dylan to Madonna to Jay-Z!
AND THOUSANDS MORE CATEGORIES!!
• Books and Literature – Titles and Characters from hundreds of authors – From Shakespeare to Harry Potter, Jane Austen to Agatha Christie, and J.R.R. Tolkien to The Da Vinci Code.
• Sports – Team names and players for Football, Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, Hockey, and MORE!
• Geography, History, Politics – Including US States, World-Famous Cities, European Countries, Canadian Provinces, British Prime Ministers, US Presidents, and MUCH MORE!
Each round, choose from 3 files. If you don’t like them, spend a battery and 3 more will become available! Based on your choices, the game adapts to give you puzzles from your favorite topics.
Each level contains words from the file you selected. At the bottom of the screen is a list of the blanks for the words you need to find—find them all and you pass the level! Drag your finger across the letters on the board in any direction. Find bonus words to recharge your battery and get hints to help with tricky topic words. Use batteries to recharge your power pack instantly. Use data disks to install more files until Chip remembers everything!
Lost for Words Ranking History | Games - Word
Lost for Words daily app ranking in Games - Word category for the last 30 days.
Lost for Words Worldwide Rankings | Games - Word
Lost for Words rankings per country in Games - Word category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.