This week, we’re interviewing Nathan Vander Heyden, founder of TranslateLab (app localization agency). Discover the atypical background of Nathan, who started as a freelance translator and ended up founding his own company to help indie developers localize their App Store Optimization (ASO) globally. 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company. How long have you been involved in ASO or app marketing? I started working as a freelance translator, mainly in the automotive …
United States / US English
Draw Something Classic
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Games - Word||2.333.389||October 03, 2017||4.17|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1486 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 15 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 2.333.362 released on January 20, 2017
Version 2.333.363 released on February 06, 2017
Version 2.333.365 released on February 21, 2017
Version 2.333.367 released on March 01, 2017
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Draw Something is the “World’s Most Popular Drawing Game”. Have fun with your friends and family exchanging doodle art. Sketch a perfect work of art and participate in our contests. Pick up your brush and start painting now.
• You don't need artistic skills to have fun with this game. Doodles, stick figures and sense of humor are welcome.
• Enjoy the addictive turn based drawing game in Draw & Guess mode. Sketch and show your creativity with colors.
• Guess what other artists have drawn in Guess Something mode.
• Loads of new and updated words to draw! From Science to Pop Culture, we’ve got you covered.
• Make new friends through art. Challenge friends for a quick match or partner up with new ones!
• Practice drawing and unlock color packs. We’ve got all the colors of the rainbow and then some for the best sketching and painting experience!
• Get featured on our Facebook page if your painting is awesome.
• Earn badges and unlock achievements for the words you draw.
Follow us on social media for updates, features, competitions and much more!
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/playdrawsomething
- Twitter: @WeDrawSomething
Draw Something Classic Ranking History | Games - Word
Draw Something Classic daily app ranking in Games - Word category for the last 30 days.
Draw Something Classic Worldwide Rankings | Games - Word
Draw Something Classic rankings per country in Games - Word category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Another great guest post brought to us by Florence Broder, content manager at AppsFlyer. In this article, Florence gives us a few tips on deep linking and warns us about its misuse. When it comes to the desktop links users are accustomed to jump from site to site and from medium to medium with ease. It’s not an issue to see a link on social media or an email, click it, and it brings to the …