Once again, we’re having the pleasure to collaborate with ComboApp. Our new guest post highlights the importance of competition monitoring in your ASO and app marketing strategies. Find out 5 key elements to monitor, track and analyze in order to get ahead of your competitors. « Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer. » This quote, although attributed to Sun-tzu, a Chinese military strategist in 400BC, couldn’t be more true in today’s mobile app …
United States / US English
Draw Something Classic
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Games - Word||2.333.384||August 07, 2017||4.17|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1486 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 15 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 2.333.360 released on January 01, 1970
Version 2.333.361 released on January 02, 2017
Version 2.333.362 released on January 20, 2017
Version 2.333.363 released on February 06, 2017
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Draw Something is the “World’s Most Popular Drawing Game”. Have fun with your friends and family exchanging doodle art. Sketch a perfect work of art and participate in our contests. Pick up your brush and start painting now.
• You don't need artistic skills to have fun with this game. Doodles, stick figures and sense of humor are welcome.
• Enjoy the addictive turn based drawing game in Draw & Guess mode. Sketch and show your creativity with colors.
• Guess what other artists have drawn in Guess Something mode.
• Loads of new and updated words to draw! From Science to Pop Culture, we’ve got you covered.
• Make new friends through art. Challenge friends for a quick match or partner up with new ones!
• Practice drawing and unlock color packs. We’ve got all the colors of the rainbow and then some for the best sketching and painting experience!
• Get featured on our Facebook page if your painting is awesome.
• Earn badges and unlock achievements for the words you draw.
Follow us on social media for updates, features, competitions and much more!
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/playdrawsomething
- Twitter: @WeDrawSomething
Draw Something Classic Ranking History | Games - Word
Draw Something Classic daily app ranking in Games - Word category for the last 30 days.
Draw Something Classic Worldwide Rankings | Games - Word
Draw Something Classic rankings per country in Games - Word category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Icons play an extremely important role in the Click Through Rate (CTR) of a mobile application. Just like in real life, the 1st impression matters a lot in the App Store. Apps need to have optimized icons to stand out from others. Check out our 9 Tips to help you create awesome icons… The importance of visual content People tend to feel overwhelmed by the humongous amount of various information and content present everywhere. Their …