Today’s guest post comes from Timur Taepov, Founder of JustForward.co – App Marketing Agency. In this post, Timur shows us how creating a podcast can leverage your app marketing strategy and drive organic downloads to your app. App marketing is getting more expensive The number of apps in app stores is increasing drastically every day. According to Statista, as of May 2015, there are 1.5 million apps in Google Play and 1.4 million apps in …
United States / US English
My ONE20 - Truck Safe GPS
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Maps & Navigation||0.9.14||August 16, 2017||3.73|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 3262 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 10 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 0.9.14 released on August 16, 2017
Bug fixes and require fewer permissions.
Version 0.9.13 released on February 24, 2017
PLAN: New map layer for Fuel Prices and new map icons!
SAVE: Checkout new Amazon.com and Off-Duty deals, sourced for truckers.
Version 0.9.9 released on December 23, 2016
Version 0.9.2 released on August 18, 2016
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
ONE20 is trucking’s first and only, all-in-one, life-on-the-road-saving tool. Free truck-safe navigation and trip planning, deals that actually save you cash on stuff you want, truck stop ratings and community gripes, all in one place. ONE20 is the power of the trucking community combined with the power of technology to make life on the road better. For truckers, by truckers.
FREE TRUCK SAFE NAVIGATION
· 2D and 3D turn-by-turn directions with voice prompts
· Heavy Duty Truck GPS Navigation - avoid low bridges, load limits, weight limits, left-hand or dangerous turns, and truck-prohibited roads
· Choose the most practical or shortest routes with options to avoid toll roads
· Real Time Traffic
· ETA calculations - include HOS restriction estimates, travel times, traffic and speed
· Offline maps - navigation and maps work even when you aren’t connected, and don't suck up your data plan. Maps cover North America, or you can download smaller regions to save space on your phone.
· Free map updates included
· Plan your next trip with information on the places most important to truckers
· Find points-of-interest for stops along your route—travel centers, truck scales and rest areas (TA/Petro, Love’s, Pilot Flying J or independent truck stops)
· Find the best fuel prices
· Find amenities like parking spots, restrooms, showers, scales, fuel and restaurants
· View Live Traffic
CONNECT WITH OTHERS ON THE ROAD
· Find parking with information that’s updated by ONE20 and other truckers
· Know the status of weigh stations as reported by other drivers
· Rate and review your stops - the ONE20 team works on your behalf to help travel centers · improve
· Rate the amenities at travel centers to find services you can depend on
SAVE WITH UNIQUE DEALS ALONG THE WAY
· As a ONE20 member, get exclusive savings on the stuff you buy everyday
· Find relevant offers based on your current location and route (Save money on food, hotels, memberships, trucking services, health and wellness and more)
A TABLET FOR TRUCKERS
Ready for a real upgrade from your old navigation device? Get the 8" ONE20 Professional Driver Tablet. You’ll be able to personalize your ONE20 tablet in ways you just can’t with other truck GPS devices.
The ONE20 tablet features:
· Large 8 inch screen, ideal for trucker navigation
· Optional 4G/LTE Data Plan
· High-power suction mount, protective case, cables, and chargers
· Access to the Google Play store and full access to any app you want to run
· A 13 hour useful battery life that keeps you connected in and out of the cab
Visit one20.com/tablet to learn more, or buy online at Amazon or TA/Petro stores nationwide.
WE’RE WITH YOU
ONE20 is much more than an app—it’s a growing community of professional drivers who’ve decided they want more. Together, we’ll help you find benefits not found anywhere else—and radically improve life on the road.
Knowing your location is key to ONE20, but please note, continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. We recommend using a charger while finding your 20.
My ONE20 - Truck Safe GPS Ranking History | Maps & Navigation
My ONE20 - Truck Safe GPS daily app ranking in Maps & Navigation category for the last 30 days.
My ONE20 - Truck Safe GPS Worldwide Rankings | Maps & Navigation
My ONE20 - Truck Safe GPS rankings per country in Maps & Navigation category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Once again, we’re having the pleasure to collaborate with AppLift - mobile app marketing platform. This guest post reviews the four most important things to do before your app launch. A great pre-launch strategy can help growing your user base before the app is even on the store yet. Read the rest of this post on AppLift blog. As an app developer or marketer, do you know how important it is to have strong app launch strategy? …