Reviews and ratings have a huge influence in any app download decision. People usually trust other users to make their choice among the humongous number of apps on the App Store. Generally, no one would download an app with no reviews at all – or worst – more bad reviews than good ones. It is absolutely indispensable to encourage your users to review your app. In this blog post we will go through 5 online services …
United States / US English
Opera browser - news & search
Opera Software ASA,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Communication||44.1.2246.123029||December 06, 2017||4.34|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1953 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 13 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 44.1.2246.123029 released on December 06, 2017
Version 43.0.2246.121183 released on September 21, 2017
- UI refresh
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
Version 42.9.2246.119956 released on August 11, 2017
Version 42.8.2246.118317 released on June 19, 2017
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Your Android browser should do more than just display web pages. Opera for Android now has a built-in news feed that helps you find more content you’ll love - it also saves data by blocking ads and compressing images.
● Smart news feed: Swipe through a range of news channels within the browser, subscribe to your favorite channels, and save stories to read later.
● Sleek new look: Our new, lightweight design makes it easier to find what you need and do what you came online to do.
● Block ads: Opera’s integrated ad blocker helps your pages load faster and saves your data for the content you’re actually interested in.
● Add to home screen: Add any website directly to your device's home screen to access it even faster. Sites like Facebook can even send you push notifications, just like the app.
● Save data: Switch to data-savings mode to load pages faster than ever on slow networks. Powered by our famous compression technology, the Opera browser works hard to save loads of data without breaking your browsing experience.
● Browse privately: Use private tabs to go incognito anywhere on the Internet without leaving a trace on your device.
● Read comfortably on any screen: With Opera, you can force zoom on any page, making it easier to read. We even make sure the text fits nicely on your screen with automatic text wrap.
Do more with Opera: http://www.opera.com/about/products
Keep in touch:
Twitter – http://twitter.com/opera/
Facebook – http://facebook.com/opera/
Instagram – http://instagram.com/operabrowser/
End User Terms:
By downloading and/or using this product, you acknowledge and agree to the end user licence agreement at https://www.operasoftware.com/eula/android and Privacy Statement at https://www.opera.com/privacy.
Opera browser - news & search Ranking History | Communication
Opera browser - news & search daily app ranking in Communication category for the last 30 days.
Opera browser - news & search Worldwide Rankings | Communication
Opera browser - news & search rankings per country in Communication category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
App Store Optimization is absolutely essential in any app marketing strategy. It can drastically help apps to stand out from the crowded App Store that today counts more than 1.5 million apps. The principal goal behind ASO is to increase app rankings and organic downloads. ASO is often compared to SEO (Search Engine Optimization), aiming at optimizing website’s visibility in search engines. However, if both of these rely on the same core principle, they do …